Reviews for Just For Tonight
Bibi chapter 1 . 6/11
Ok. I say well done o the 1st part. But the last part, o the last part is just really beautiful.
Oh my gosh, it was really a beauty.
Reier chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Since I'm a big Jerza fan I had to read this story. I think that writing lemon is more difficult that it seems but you succeeded good. It's well written and it's easy to belive it even happened in the real storyline!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Aw I feel so sorry for jellal but I liked it
NeverForgetHowMuchILoveYou chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Really good enjoyed every bit of it, excellent writing and great perspective of the character's personalities. Short satisfying story with nice plot and descriptions, thanks a lot for this awesome story! :D
YaoiFangirl499 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
i dont really get how jellal got there
MissKonoha chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I love this! Great job. Oh God, the fucking feels between these two!
chayy chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I really like this. I can easily believe this actually happened and then she just forgot.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is perf. I was listening to John Legend- All of Me while reading the last chappie and it went perfectly. It described them so well in their situation.
chy chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I always vote for jerza...this touches my heart,
Vospader21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is nice, I had trouble placing at what point in the cannon this was set in, but I think I've pieced it together. I wanna say you've given me some inspiration for a Jerza one shot.
Sandpitturtle-ptv chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
;-; man. that was so emotional for me. great writing
DBZFanGXCC chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
OMFG! Loooooooved it! Although it's almost the same thing to chapter 1... still, GREAT! Woah I do love this couple, they fit PERFECTLY together! *_* Now I'll read Whispers and PTR ;) I'm sure they'll be as good as this one! :D

Take care, DBZFanGXCC
DBZFanGXCC chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Beautiful... very beautiful :') But he erased Erza's memories :( Now she won't remember what she and Jellal had done... ;(
KYLIEEE chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
*sniff sniff* so sad... but really good!
FadingNoctis chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Awesome! Loved the lemon!