Reviews for Just For Tonight
JeneeUni chapter 3 . 8/22
Amazing ending to the amazing fanfic that you wrote. I enjoyed it so much. Especially the lemon. It was hot and so very emotional, raw and so sweet.

- the hottest part for me was when Jellal said "Can you open your legs?" I don't know why, but it was hot.

I loved it. I'm starting to really, really like this couple.

Note: The last paragraph of the lemon seemed like Jellal was on top. I had to rewrite it in my head so it would make sense better. Just a harmless mistake.

Great job! I'm giving it a 8.9/10 for this. 8D

I loved it, really. Just that, the whole of chapter two just wasn't my favourite.
JeneeUni chapter 2 . 8/22
This chapter in Jellal's point of view from the events that had happened in the first chapter was even more intense than the original. (Erza's,) Although I got a little bored while reading this chapter's beginning. Not because this chapter is boring, (especially dince Jellal's feelings are more intense) it's because Jellal's not my favourite character. I like him, but he doesn't hold my interest like Erza does. And I love me some Erza! Yep, yep, yep! ;) (yes, I do mean to sound like a pervert.)

Good chapter, close to okay for me. :) (And yes, please. It's better to put the lemon in Jellal's point of view than Erza's because her point of view was more emotional in my opinion and, as I said before, it would ruin the chapter.)
JeneeUni chapter 1 . 8/22
Oh, wow.
This was so good, but so sad and emotional. I'm kind of glad you didn't go into detail with the sex (even though I clicked on this fanfic for just that) it would kind of ruin the fanfic for me and be less emotional than it already is. (Unless you're good at writing about the emotional part of sex and as well turn ne on with the physical stuff as well)
Again, this is really good, I now understand why I love this couple so much. It's fanfics like these - and they remind me of my long time favourite couple (three years going on four) that I absolutely adore and love, but not as much as they love each other.
The fact that they're bound to each other in life and even in death makes it seem like they're soulmates and they're meant to be. They're practically married. I love couples like this, the ones I'm sure are supposed to and are gonna be together, and the ones who's love/connection is so strong nothing can tear them apart. (I don't know why people like couples who have no compatibility and so many differences and few similarities together more than pairings like these for the sake of fun. I've noticed that they are mostly teens and young adults who like those couples. You're allowed to ship, but at least be reasonable and not delusional. These kind of couples usually are the ones who work out til the very end of each spouse's lives more so than the 'fun' ones do. Don't mean to bash on anything.)

Sorry about my mini rant!

Amazing job on writing this. Well done! :)
This story was amazing. I think you captured each of their characters at this moment very well. Not only that, you wrote beautifully and, unlike many stories, tastefully. This is everything I want in a jerza flic: a verbal battle, enormous sexual tension, and a tortured and emotional Jellal. I wish this story actually happened. It would make their relationship later even more complex since he would be trying to atone for his action at the tower and this. I can just picture him remembering this night after they kiss as he pulls away. To Jellal, he doesn't deserve her after he made her forget this night. Really spectacular story!

Oh no! I just realized that there are more chapters! I'm so excited but I already wrote this so I might as well post it. I've got to get some sleep now but now I have something to look forward to tomorrow.
Bibi chapter 1 . 6/11
Ok. I say well done o the 1st part. But the last part, o the last part is just really beautiful.
Oh my gosh, it was really a beauty.
Reier chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Since I'm a big Jerza fan I had to read this story. I think that writing lemon is more difficult that it seems but you succeeded good. It's well written and it's easy to belive it even happened in the real storyline!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Aw I feel so sorry for jellal but I liked it
NeverForgetHowMuchILoveYou chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Really good enjoyed every bit of it, excellent writing and great perspective of the character's personalities. Short satisfying story with nice plot and descriptions, thanks a lot for this awesome story! :D
YaoiFangirl499 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
i dont really get how jellal got there
MissKonoha chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I love this! Great job. Oh God, the fucking feels between these two!
chayy chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I really like this. I can easily believe this actually happened and then she just forgot.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is perf. I was listening to John Legend- All of Me while reading the last chappie and it went perfectly. It described them so well in their situation.
chy chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I always vote for jerza...this touches my heart,
Vospader21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is nice, I had trouble placing at what point in the cannon this was set in, but I think I've pieced it together. I wanna say you've given me some inspiration for a Jerza one shot.
Sandpitturtle-ptv chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
;-; man. that was so emotional for me. great writing