Reviews for With Friends Like These
Merlina-Vulturi chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
omg! update
Knopes chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
i do hope you update. the intro's realistic and i'm down to see romano's reaction! i'd like to point out how you sometimes add in 'feliciana' instead of 'felicia' but besides that, this looks promising!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh my-

This is GENIUS, omg I can't even BEGIN to tell you how awesome just kalfjdaskl;fjdsaklfjdaklf;jdsfkldjfasd
Cherrytreeintherain chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh god xD I can't wait to see how theyll try to ruin it xD but Ludwig and feli's love can withstand anything...right?
whitealmond chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I'm really interested, because I can't tell if Felicia's girlfriends are OCs or other genderbent characters xD waiting to see what chaos the whole crew is going to cook up for them!
Amamiya Toki chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
LOL. Good luck for the next chappie! Keep up the good work! v
PoisonousTiger chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I am so glad I don't have the "Bad Touch Trio" for my friends. I mean, wow, the first thing they think of to do is ruin their friend/brother's wedding? Wow. I am sooooo glad. LOL

I hope we find out what happened regarding the ring. Did someone have to go fish it out? (you can bet it wasn't Gilbert; he never apologizes for anything).

One question: I know Natalia, Meimei, Elizaveta, Bella and Feliciana are all patterned after nations. Are Liesel, Charlotte, Angelique, and Emily also patterned after nations (looked it up, can't find any reference in the fanon or otherwise)? Or are they OCs?
CupOfTeaCakes chapter 1 . 11/4/2010