Reviews for Not such an easy job after all
DemiSaler chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Uh oh! Bella sure wasn't expecting that! Update soon Love! Luv you! God bless! XOXOXOXO :*

S.S.
WolfandVampire chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
*sing-song voice* Bella's in trouble! *end of sing song voice*

good job, I look forward to the next chapter (which will hopefully come quicker than this one did)
Vampire-WolfGirl101 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
i love it and i really want to read the next chapter so please update soon!
edwardsmyfav chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
lovin it
benna chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Thanks for the update. This was a really good chapter.
Kathy Hiester chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Great chapter !
Lola chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I love it! Can't wait for chap 3! Ohh, I so hope

that Jasper does spank Bella.
nanaL89 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
i dont see what the big deal is i mean the wolves are the lesser of the two evils or did edward and jasper forget that there vampires? an the fact that he tried to kill her over a paper cut umm you can hardly call jacob dangerous
Calliso chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Personally I think Bella needs to dump Edwards overcontroling ass and leave lol. I mean really I get it she is taking riskes she shouldn;t. The wolves are dangerous..but so are vampires! Anyone of them other then maybe Carlisle could snap over a drop of her blood. Jasper should realize that especially since he already did once! So after she is spanked I hope she gives them all the finger and leaves :P The Cullens and Edward especially need to realize that Bella isn;t some pet and that ordering her around is only going to drive her away. But really if they are going to insist that she stays away from Jake because he is dangerous then maybe they should leave like they did after her birthday party to be consistant and nonhypocritical and all.
genuinef250 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
So. Edward is spanking rose? That's acceptable? Spanking a sister? Is it all about disapline? Or is it more?
Kimberly S chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this story sounds great! i think its ok for Jazz 2 spank Bella, being the "big brother" but don't u think it makes for since for Carlisle 2 be the one 2 do it being her 2nd father? if not that's cool, but he & Esme need 2 give her a really good, stern lecture, don't u think? ;). anyways, please keep going!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I enjoy the idea of Jasper spanking Bella. Edward seems too in love. and too worried about damaging her, and Emmett seems like too much of a goofball, which makes Jasper a good choice. Hope to read more soon.
karithekarbear chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
write the next chapter, ho! LOL jk, you're not a ho. but please, please please write the next chapter!
nickiecullenforlife chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is so good
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
it is a good start to another good story thanks keep up the good work
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »