Reviews for Logic
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I knew it... Sanada's tennis is indeed, Yukimura. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

AWESOME. Just awesome.
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
YEEESSSS! *nods*
Lovely!
Maruko.chi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I agree! I so love tennis! LOL, I'm going to try that the next time someone asks me who I like. It just won't work 'cause I'll be laughing too hard XD
Lonceng Angin chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
It's just me or my eyes just getting weird? Because, I think I see some kind of silogism...or anything like that. Talk about logical mathematic.

Anyway, it's sweet, cute story. I love it very much. I don't think I know the pair myself. Well, you can't make love with tennis (or can?), so I think it's Yukimura whom Sanada likes. Maybe.
OwlsFlyHigh chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Hm... I think that could also work with a very religious person. Is Sanada religious? I don't really know. Cause Yukimura's known as the Child of God, isn't he? Anyways, that was very cute!

"The only thing I love is tennis."

I don't really know if Yukimura is a thing... but I know he has one! Unless he's secretly a girl... in which case everything I know is a lie.
hermion8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I agree! XD But it's kinda weird to say "thing" since he is referring to yukimura...:p
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
His logic makes sense to me! That was really sweet. You hit just the right notes, and I liked your balance between description and dialogue. Thanks for sharing!
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
;D When one already read your profile...I guess the emptiness after "Sanada/" can be easily read as Sanada/Yukimura XDXD

Best logic ever though~

But, my sister was saying...,"Then does that mean Tezuka and Yukimura get along...well?"

XDXD Hahaha...and I was like...All POT characters love Tennis~ Yukimura is loved by everyone D XDXDXD

Nice story (and did I say 'logic'?) though

-AniManGa19930
doy.doy chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
"Because Yukimura Seiichi was tennis, and Sanada Genichirou loved tennis.

Therefore, Sanada Genichirou loved Yukimura Seiichi."

I couldn't agree with Sanada more. It's so very true. (:
Coco96 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Awwww! THAT WAS SOOOOO ADORABLE!
denizen of the night chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Can't say that I actually consider the logic,*me, being a Ryoma fangirl*, and I still believe that Echizen equates to tennis...

But when I think of this fic in another perspective, *it's not hard considering Yuki IS tennis' Kami no Ko*, I find this amazingly cute and couldn't help but notice the 'aaw, so cute' factor... *giggles* .
iPurpleBerri chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
THIS IS SO TRUE.

SANADA, YOU CAN'T DENY THAT YOU LOVE TENNIS. EVER.

I totally love how you wrote this (except for the big blob of paragraph in the middle. It was quite eye spazzing). You've hidden tennis's identity well in the start. ;)

Nice job. Keep up the good work!