Reviews for Heroes Reborn
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 3/18
Nice start and a nice way to fix the mistakes that made the show go downhill after season one. You write well, and I like what you have so far. It would be nice to see more. This time Peter can become the hero that pulls the team together. I thought of that when Hiro told him to "Save the cheerleader, save the world," he also told Peter to be the one they needed. I think that's where Peter failed a bit. He ended up in that coma, when more time with Claire may have prevented that, and then he trained on his own for awhile, but he did't pull everyone together. Rushing off on his own even lost him his own abilities just as they were getting good. And making Claire related to him was ridiculous because she gave him a good focus. I hope you write more.
SoundScream yo chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
this is really fine story
William H chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
It would make more sense if he got his powers back in a different way such as he got Hiro's ability and went back in time to warn himself of hugging his dad and the war. There would be no paradox because his past self can time travel. He could also mess up the timeline and cause Nathan not to have a folly in Texas and he is replaced with Adam so Clair still exists but is not related to Peter anymore. You would need two separate trips though.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
interresting fic.

Too bad you gave up.
Ems-g chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I know it's been about two years since you last updated but I just wanted to let you know that this story is still being read if you will continue with it
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
great history
THE VOLTURI RULE chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
please update soon great story
La muse du fantome chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
I like this. I'm considering rewriting heroes myself :)
Ookami Sakura chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
very nice.. I can see some fun that could be had with messnng with people over the whole shes my wife but right now shes 15 thing.. anyway update soon!
digitalwitch18 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
You have written a pretty good story so far. A little confusing in your writting at times, but I have enjoyed what you have so far. I hope to read more soon.