Reviews for Legends
firedrakegirl chapter 20 . 6/6
This was sweet. I like the bond you gave Fred and Hermione. I gave two characters a similar one in a fic of my own (except they aren't romantically involved, and their bond is far more extreme). I love seeing other authors using it. You had an interesting plot. There were a lot of grammatical mistakes in this, mainly mixing up too and to or their they're and there. Overall though, this was a good fic.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 20 . 2/12
Erm what happened to teddy. He was mentioned once in FB
aira nabihah chapter 20 . 2/8
this is amazinghow about u make one shots of torry and lux and their pranks at hogwarts? i would love to read about mcgonagalls reaction to having them there..ahhahaha especially in her house... i can imagine her fainting after hearing 5 weasleys and a potter sorted in her house...hahahahaha a bittersweet memory actually when you remember james potter senior the leader of pranks himself...hmmmm mcgonagall will be happy and worried to her wits end..hahaahha
justapieceoftrash chapter 20 . 1/24
That. Was amazing
justapieceoftrash chapter 18 . 1/24
Love it
justapieceoftrash chapter 13 . 1/24
Why the cliff hangers?! I love and hate them at same time!
justapieceoftrash chapter 10 . 1/24
Now that. Was a mean ending to a chapter
Milly chapter 4 . 1/23
yeah, the kids are adorable!
ssdawning chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
That was a very interesting twist in the story.
I like what they are doing, but I'm afraid what is
coming next. I want to know who helped her break
out of Azkaban.
Frozen forever chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
Really really awesome! I loved it. I wish I could write like that. If you write more stories I'll have to find them
fremione fangirl chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
You are spelling voldemort wrong btw
booklover29 chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Mmmmm... Maybe Ginny will use The forbidden bonding spell on Harry like Hermione dud in Fred.
booklover29 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Oooo I bet Umbridge cast some spell on them to show them either their worst nightmares or their loved ones dying.
Jessica Capasso chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Well I have now read all of your Harry Potter stories and I have to say I loved every single one. Just one suggestion for this one; make it so it isn't an item that they've touched that can be used against the but maybe something that has drawn their blood instead. Otherwise you could get the whole wizarding world by using the front doors at hogwarts or the doorknob at olivanders or something. I know it's a little nitpicky, sorry but I just couldn't get that out of my head.
Queen of Isolation chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
This was cute though the kids should've had more show time other than that it was great, really enjoyed the seven kiddies that 'tagged' along to help Hermione and Fred fight :3