Reviews for Legends
FantasyTyper chapter 11 . 9/24
Love the story. One quick note; Morgan Le Faye was a woman and definitely a witch.
SpangleyPony chapter 20 . 5/13
Thanks for writing a sequel, really enjoyed it/
HP-Lover1015 chapter 20 . 5/8
I loved this story. You are still one of my favorite fan fiction authors
nerdy-girl-universe chapter 20 . 3/29
I love the kids! they are just too cute how alot of then are pranksters. I love how they quickly defended fred and Hermione. I think there could have been more scenes with umbridge. or at least more than just attacking their minds. I kinda was hoping for a scene with centaurs. but overall, a great story.
firedrakegirl chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
This was sweet. I like the bond you gave Fred and Hermione. I gave two characters a similar one in a fic of my own (except they aren't romantically involved, and their bond is far more extreme). I love seeing other authors using it. You had an interesting plot. There were a lot of grammatical mistakes in this, mainly mixing up too and to or their they're and there. Overall though, this was a good fic.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 20 . 2/12/2016
Erm what happened to teddy. He was mentioned once in FB
aira nabihah chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
this is amazinghow about u make one shots of torry and lux and their pranks at hogwarts? i would love to read about mcgonagalls reaction to having them there..ahhahaha especially in her house... i can imagine her fainting after hearing 5 weasleys and a potter sorted in her house...hahahahaha a bittersweet memory actually when you remember james potter senior the leader of pranks himself...hmmmm mcgonagall will be happy and worried to her wits end..hahaahha
justapieceoftrash chapter 20 . 1/24/2016
That. Was amazing
justapieceoftrash chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
Love it
justapieceoftrash chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
Why the cliff hangers?! I love and hate them at same time!
justapieceoftrash chapter 10 . 1/24/2016
Now that. Was a mean ending to a chapter
Milly chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
yeah, the kids are adorable!
ssdawning chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
That was a very interesting twist in the story.
I like what they are doing, but I'm afraid what is
coming next. I want to know who helped her break
out of Azkaban.
Frozen forever chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
Really really awesome! I loved it. I wish I could write like that. If you write more stories I'll have to find them
fremione fangirl chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
You are spelling voldemort wrong btw