Reviews for A Brother's Love
MonkeyDGabry chapter 9 . 10/15
Anther thing that doesn't make sense, why did't Kalua change her eye color like Akuha when she drank Naruto's blood. Also what's up with Naruto's change of personality? It was totally random and it didn't fit at all.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 7 . 10/15
Wait didn't you say that naruto's parents were dead? And wasn't that a simulation? How could he take something from there? Also there are many other things that don't make sense in the past chapters vut i didn't bother to review and just went along with them.
prototype gear chapter 1 . 10/6
Decent premise...promising beginning...utterly atrocious execution. Rotting dickballs made of shit. That is the image that perfectly describes what this became.
SexiiFoxii chapter 13 . 8/27
The story have a 180 turn... Seriously (-_-)
Kishimoto-baka chapter 3 . 8/22
I wish Naruto already reached his peak and whip Gyokuro's ass and kill her, and preferably served as food of the dog the next day, her skull a display in the Shuzen household, a shit located on the top of the broken skull.
nguyentantan2001 chapter 13 . 7/30
Please continue this story
I want to see what happens next
And if there's a rape scene between naruto and urd please show it
I liked the plot line of the story very much. However the execution leaves something to be desired the grammar it to lacking to really capture my attention. As well as the use of words I'm guessing you've heard but don't really grasp the meaning like you believe, normally I'd applaud the use of college level grammar but you demonstrate time and again you have a half cocked grasp of these words at best. In short you use the big words incorrectly either in meaning or placement within the sentence -_-
This story became stupid really quick.
mcclaine5 chapter 4 . 6/21
decent story but man that grammar is atrocious.
mdhunter111 chapter 13 . 6/17
Awesome story so far! Great job! Please continue, and soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
ReapersHand chapter 13 . 6/16
Will you continue this story?
John chapter 7 . 6/9
Ok I vote 4 for grammar b for chapters
Ludicrousnes chapter 13 . 5/26
I wish you could make Naruto turn bat-shit crazy.
that is all, good day.
Dracul94 chapter 3 . 5/25
You should add akasha in the harem.
Please update soon