Reviews for I 'Hate' YOU too!
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Lol, I like ;)
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Well even though we may never get the TJM movie this story was amazing in showing arnold developing deeper feelings for helga. I loved the hug he gave her - so so sweet. Ahh this couple is so darn cute together i cant stand it lol. And i enjoyed the first dream sequence with arnold confronting helga and their playful banter they have. :)
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hooray! :D I really enjoyed this.

To be honest, after reading this, I wish you would write out the whole TJM story as you think it would happen.

Then again, I know you have a life, so that little wish will have to live out its existence in my own little dream world where HA! is in its tenth season and the movie was on DVD. xD

But anyway, thank you for this little bundle of joy!

"HXA FOREVER!"
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Good one-shot. )
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was cute!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ohhhh *snickers cheerfully* that is so unbelievably adorable. Like, the awkwardness of the feelings, hehe and the really sweet and adorable way they're portrayed, you are so bloody awesome!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I always did think Helga would be happy about so much at the end of the film: she succeeded in helping Arnold, he's not moving away, and then the kiss she gave him, geez! But what exactly is making her happy, because she knows very well that it wasn't in the heat of the moment. She knows that he knows, and there's no going back!

Of course, coming back into Arnold's physical presence when she thinks she's alone and away from him would really throw her for a loop!

And with this confrontation, I'm surprised she doesn't learn to keep her mouth shut more and not give so many outbursts! It goes for the fact that she never seems to learn that she shouldn't put her name on the trinkets that could reveal her secret, especially when they end up in Arnold's hands and she has to go to extreme measures to get them back or destroy them!

Oh yeah, what should he tell Gerald? That's something that would have to be remedied before TJM, especially when Gerald sees Arnold and Helga kissing! I think Gerald would be in more shock if Arnold told him that Helga helped them and why, more so than when Helga confessed to Arnold.

Man, his reappearance and interrogation is like he's giving her a taste of her own medicine by stalking HER for a change!

Eh, I had a hunch that part would be a dream! Seemed almost too good to be true. :(

So I bet you also think that Helga also plays a big role in helping Arnold find his parents? It just makes so much sense to me since she's already done so much like that for him, especially helping him save the neighborhood. Did you ever see my essay on TJM? And I guess this all happens before Arnold's confession, like he's getting closer to deciding on his feelings for her, but still hasn't definitely decided, and his dream is trying to help him out. And Helga's getting nervous about what he will say and WHEN he will say it. Oh well, at least we know what WILL happen in the end.

Wake up, Arnold, and see even more that you and Helga are meant for each other!

Great idea, buddy, especially for a scene in TJM! Keep up the good work! :D
Embleebee chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I LOVE THIS! SO AMAZING! One of the bet ones i've read so far!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THE INTERUPPTED KISS! 3
fuzzums4life chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
OMG I loved this story! 3 honestly, this was

one of the best H.A! fanfics I have ever read!

You made my day with this. :D I am a little

bummed out by the fact that it ended in a...i guess

cliffhanger...but it was great while it lasted ;D

keep up the good work! :D
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was epic! All the best aspects of Hey Arnold fanfiction thrown into one, as Arnold deals with sorting out what he's feeling. And it sounds like most of it is mighty confusing for the ten year old! -laughs- Which is what makes it the most enjoyable.

Excellent one-shot! And good luck with your interview with the Head of the English Department. Yikes!
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Totally cute. I dig this. Great job! :D
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Okay, I am SOOOO sorry for not having reviewed this sooner! I've kind of... been away for a little while now, and I'm going to be away for a little while longer. Say... two weeks or so. *Winces* My brother and his girlfriend's dog just had puppies, and since they're EXPENSIVE little buggers (Apparently), they've been forcing my mom and I to "puppy sit." Because the mother isn't exactly the mother TYPE, and she sometimes, by accident... tumbles over on a poor innocent puppy. *Grimaces* So yeah, until they're old enough to take care of themselves, we're pretty much responsible for them while my bro and his girl are off at work. It keeps me busy pretty much ALL day EVERY day. And when I do get a day off, I'm so exhausted that I just end up sleeping all day and lazing about. XD I have to go again first thing in the morning too, but I decided I've been putting off reviewing to you LONG enough. So here is my review to your wonderfully delightful One-Shot here. Finally. XD

Okay, first off, I LOVE the idea of it! "I 'hate' you, too, Helga..." XD Of course you do, Arnold. *Shakes head*

That dream of his at the beginning was so adorable! And when it came to an end and it was revealed that it was all just a dream, I was just like... O_O Awww, I wanted to see what was gonna happen next! But of course, that feeling immediately went poof once I read that it was ARNOLD'S dream and that he was hiking through the jungle with HELGA. XD OH! I just love this so much! All your One-Shots are just so FUUUUN! *Heart* *Heart* *Heart*

The fact that Arnold was having dreams about her was so CUTE! And what a wonderful way for Arnold to start coming to terms with his feelings! LOTS AND LOTS of MAKE OUT DREAMS with HELGA G. PATAKI! XD XD That was awesome. Dreaming about kissing Helga in the moonlight with red lips and batting her eyelashes at him while he held her... XD Yeah, that sounds like something Arnold would fantasize, alright. XD And AWWWW, that was so cute when he hugged her and was all like, "I know you're going to keep me safe and lead me to my parents, Helga... And I'll be forever grateful to you for that." AWW! That was possibly the most adorable image I've ever had put into my head EVER! ...EVER! XD So sweet. And what a wonderful idea. Helga being all optimistic and not even doubting that his parents are alive, and Arnold feeling all warm and happy over it. That's just so... cute! :D Although, I must admit, Helga may be giving off false hope... I mean, what would happen if they really DID turn out to be dead? *Winces* I mean, I have no doubt that they're alive, and I'm sure you don't either, since it's a cartoon and we know Craig isn't that cruel, but... in reality, there really would be a pretty fair chance that his parents would be found dead... Usually Helga is a more 'tell it like it is' type of person, and she doesn't EVER get all optimistic towards something that would sound like such a hopeless tragedy. But it works here, of course, because this is ARNOLD we're talking about. I understand why she'd be so bent against even thinking for a mere second that his parents were dead, because she loves him and can't bear the thought of what that might do to him. So she pushes it out of her mind. It's sweet, and it works perfectly into this since his parents are undoubtedly alive, but when you put yourself into that situation... If they did end up dead, Arnold would probably only cry harder because of all the false hope that had been pumped into him from Helga. *Frowns* Oh my... I don't like thinking about this... HAPPINESS AND LOVE! HAPPINESS AND LOVE! *Shakes head vigorously*

Okay, MOVING ON, I would like to repeat how much I love the idea of Arnold having those kinds of dreams about her in the jungle. ;):D XD And it makes sense that he would have those kinds of dreams too. Because he's been spending all this time with her, and she loves him and he knows it, and ever since she gave him his first kiss and was all over him like a fly on a light bulb, it makes sense that once he started feeling things towards her that he'd start fantasizing about that entire 'making out' deal. XD And it's such an awesome idea, too... Like you always have, so I don't know WHY I'm pointing such a thing out if it's already obvious that you DO always have the best ideas. XD ;) But seriously, 'I 'hate' you too,' and 'making out alone in the jungle at night'... _ Yes. That's all I have to say on the matter anymore. YES. Just yes. XD

OH! And I loved that little thing you put in there, about how Arnold apparently saved Helga from falling off of a waterfall and was all over her in fright and worry over whether or not she was okay. XD Awwww, more moments of our little oblivious Arnold caring for her and not having any idea that he does. Awwwwwww. XD

And lol, Arnold got bonked on the head with a bunch of bananas. XD That was awesome. I could just picture that in my head, too. XD Oh, Arnold, why do you put yourself through all this? Just admit you love her already and get it over with, ya dimwit! *Hits Arnold with bananas*

XD I just LOVED this so much! A wonderful Jungle One-Shot from my awesome big sister! What an excellent way to end a day! _

Perfect, as usual. All written out awesomely, and perfectly fluffy! LOVE!

SuprSingr aka The Puppy Master
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Heh, excellent one!

Keep the good writing.
ZevGun chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
man I 'hated' this story ;)

I gotta say Arnold's first dream threw me for a loop. I seriously wasn't expecting the sudden switch to the jungle. His whole not quite awake thinking really reminded me of A Perfect Ten, when Helga is trying to figure out which Arnold personality she was dreaming and it turned out it was the real one in her room.

I really liked the way you had Arnold, well, play with her emotions in his dream. For all the mixed signals she's sent him throughout the show she kinda deserves something back her way.

One of these days Arnold won't be so damned clueless about his feelings for her. Though I suppose that day will come sooner than when Helga stops being in denial about the signs of his love when they start showing up (several years of unrequited love can do that to a person I guess).

Another great fic. thank you. (I wouldn't mind reading more of their jungle escapades if you ever feel inspired to work on this again)

Hope your grad school apps aren't too difficult and any more interview type things go well.

*is now waiting till December*