Reviews for Blackmailed
saphira07 chapter 1 . 5/3
XD this was great! Smexy man on man action with a little comedy in the mix, just perfect!
emily-kite-tenjo chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was not bad at all
In the contrary its one of my fave faves!
And happy new year since its the last day of December
(Why can't the people outside of my house shush its not even new Year and they already put a lot of fireworks)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Could you add those other rounds? :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
wow! This is a really great story with awesome dialogue and badass details!
Hidaniscute20 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
u my dear friend are one of my all time FAV wrighters on here i aplaued uere awsome pervertiedness 3 and if u ever need ideas u can ask me i have so many ideas that there coming out of my ears XD *sai pops out of nowere* Sai: its true u should see her mind its yaoi and sasunaru lad everywere
YOAILUVRGRL chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN. *eyes wider than Nicki Minajs fake ass* Now that was hot. I love how you had Sasukes libido as some kind of sexual conscience that he was talking to and debating with throughout the fic. And Naruto. *nosebleed* Damn that was soooo fucking HAWWT! Im a chic and I loooove guy on guy action. Dont ask. It just turns me on. I dont know why but Im guessing how there are guys who get turned on from females going at it... it might just work the other way around. So yes males with males gets me in an exited fucked up frenzy. Say im sick, disqusting, vomitworthy, troubled, misguided yadda yadda, i dont care. I just love seeing boys with other boys. And I absolutely looove this story! Off to read more fanfics! Yaoi4lyfe!
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awesomeness! D
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Poor Naru... Except he likes it, so I take that back. LOL W
Marquise Spinneret Mindfang chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really good and super sexy :)
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Omg... got me so freakin turned on! *cough* Private information just between u n me kay X333 Hehe... mmm... SasuNaru...

Loved it! Thankx for posting!
nekolin chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
0/_/0 that was hot. *wipes steamy glasses* voyeur sauce-kay!
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ur not a bad writer. That was really good. Srry my reveiw sucks it's almost bed time an I'm to tired to reveiw properly.
Sharpiemarks chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Ah! That was so cute...in a sad raunchy little way. There were times where I had a little trouble understanding who was talking at the moment, but other than that, I must say that you, my friend, are pretty much a big deal. I'm definitely favoriting this, because even with having to go back to re-read sometimes to figure out who was talking, I honestly didn't mind due to the fact that this, in its entirety, is just hilarious.

'DAMN! Are you seein' what I'm seein' Boss? LIKE DAMN! He's going all the way bitch!' - This was my favorite line. Oh my fucking lanta, I think I laughed for like five minutes straight. No joke. I'm normally not one to read one-shots, or even one for reviewing - for that matter, but I felt like something this entertaining warranted some well-deserved praise. This is just wonderful, so thank you. )
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This...was...so..hot. O.O
SasuNarulover49 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OMG! Your Story Was Sooo HHHHooootttt!