Reviews for Beyond the Realms: Lacrimosa
aleat99 chapter 11 . 1/30
love it, love it so much i really want you to update,we all would love if you updated
Bellanca chapter 11 . 1/16
Hello! Wow, I've got to say that this is a wonderful story! You have such a nicely developed plot, and I like all the characters. I loved 'Footprints' and this is wonderful as well. I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I can't even imagine how painful that would be. I have to ask; is this going to be continued? Or is it a discontinued story? 'Tis a real shame if you've discontinued it, but I respect that if it's what you want. :)
Best Wishes,
Bellanca
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Oh my goodness, please update this story again! PLEASE! I love all your HTTYD work, and I really want to find the end of this story! Pretty please! It is just so wonderful and brilliant!
EB chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Eeeeeep! The reveals! Omygawd, this story is fantastic! Great job!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
I really hope you finish this story. I have really enjoyed it and hope to see more of it.
Shame chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Shame this was discontinued
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
WOW. That's all I got right now and please update soon! :)
J.E.M chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
WHAT THE #$% ! IS TOOTHLESS GOING TO DIE !
A wandering hobo chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
I'm not shure if I should have hope that you'll update this work of art after, what? Like 2 years...well I hope that you do continue this masterpiece for I'm now on the edge of my seat
J.E.M chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
So let me get this straight, Hiccup weakness is not death,HECK HE HARDER TO KILL THAN A MONSTROUS NIGHTMARE,NIGHT FURY AND A SKRILL, HE EVEN HARDER TO KILL THAN THE RED DEATH ITSELF. So really, Hiccup's weakness really hatred and regretted. The only way that could work is if someone brought it into his mind and heart.
R-dude chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I haven't read a word of this and I don't plan to. Using your summary to basically tell your readers that if they want to know what the story is about they go read the story is about as retarded as you can get.
The concept of the summary exists for a reason you moron. If you're really so opposed/lazy/terrible at writing a decent summary, at least don't insult anyone who happens to glance that way.

Jesus,
OinkyThePiggy chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I truly hope that you return to this story arc because I'd love to know how it ends! Also, especially for someone whose English is a /THIRD/ language, you write spectacularly! Better than most native English speakers I might add.

Hope things are well and I'll be anxiously/patiently waiting for an update.
Rhodanos chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Hey there. It's been quite a while. I hope you are well. I also still hope and am confident that you're planning to continue this amazing piece of fiction, which I still count as my favourite in the entire fandom. I just saw the first HTTYD 2 teaser on youtube by chance which prompted me to check up on your story again, which I still do every so often. God, I love this first movie. And now after seeing the teaser for part 2 of the trilogy I crave for more :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Fantastic! Hope you can update soon!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
I hope you can update this soon! ! This is very interesting! !

-Stay true to your heart-