Reviews for A Twisted Fairytale: Second Edition
Ashes-To-Diamonds chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
That mental image of Vexen kissing Roxas was, to say the least, disturbing for me...LOL but overall this chapter was great. If there ever were a story that made me want to cry in the middle of a school cafeteria, it's this one! I'll probably cry when this story is finished too, I just know it!

Can't wait for the nest chapter!

~Ashes
WinterTurndra chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
Arrrrr! Vexen kissed him! No! Not that, anythig but that! Poor roxas! I'd rather face the monster from the woods then that! Aww short chappie, more please :p
Ashes-To-Diamonds chapter 15 . 1/30/2011
I have been absent from this story for a long time, but you have now hooked me back.

Wondeful chapter, and I so can't wait to see what happens next!

~Ashes
Amakurikara chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
I don't understand why this story has only four reviews. Well, five now. It's so good! Absolutely amazing! I really can't wait to read more of it. So please, update soon!
SnowQueen83 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Interesting way to work in FFVII characters there. Does Hojo get a cameo? *shudders* O.o
WinterTurndra chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Yay! Akuroku fluff :D
WinterTurndra chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
Awww noooes! Aww don't leave it at a cliffhanger : ( I was just getting into that! awww their fallout makes me sad :( heh i still love this story _
J.R. Jenx chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow. I really liked this first chapter, and I've been entranced! It's beautiful! I hope that people will give this story a try, because it is very beautiful, and I love it!

I hope you get more reviews as time goes on, because just by the first chapter, I know it should get more reviews than it already has!

Good Luck!