Reviews for At the End of All Things
New BallyK Fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Just getting caught up in this previous series via dvd,,, love your ending as I was sorrowed at the end of season 3... Thank you so much for this! xo
singtomemymeadow chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Tears fell down my cheeks the first time I read this story. So beautifully written. I only discovered Ballykissangel this spring when the local PBS channel aired it. The Reckoning broke my would have been the final, and a more perfect ending for such a pure love. Thank you.
Melanie Hersh chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lovely.
I have been struggling with The Reckoning since I recently watched it for the first time, and then discovered to my horror that the stream from Amazon is missing Amongst Friends, the final chapter in the Peter Assumpta saga. This is a fitting alternative ending.
Elfinium chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wonderful! Beautifully written. I loved sharing all those amazing memories. Thank you.
ferndoyle chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Very, very nice. I love the way you've brought everything around full-circle. Like the title, too.
Cymru25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Thanks Sarah for this story. It was very touching and true love really is a timeless thing. It reminded me a bit of the movie "Somewhere in Time" starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. Great Job!
AngieK of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Okay, first I was like, "Man, I don't want to read about Peter dying," but then you had all the lovely memories and the reuninion at the end, and I am very glad I finished reading. A tear fest, but a wonderful one. Thanks for sharing!
MeadeBallyK chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
In a word...Well Done! Bravo! and Thanks!
stormy52 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
What a great ending to the story that should have happened. I'll be on my way to work with tears in my eyes. Thanks for a wonderfully written story.
Eninaj chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ah how sweet! I have tears in my eyes. And the perfect way to end, right back at the beginning. Thanks for writing.