Reviews for Hard Choices
too-much-inspiration chapter 7 . 2/9
Worldviews are generally a hard thing to reverse, but this group seems to be doing a pretty good job of it. Certainly they could be doing a worse job. Thank you for posting!
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
tienes eso de dejarlos con las ganas!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Fabulous ending. Hope for the future.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Ooh. Nasty but clever.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
lovely heart-to-heart.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Hilarious when they found out arthur was nearby.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Excellent dialogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Intriguing.
Arthur must have jumped a mile.
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Great story, thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I'm going to be honest. I really like this story and its prequel. But I kind of have a small itsy bitsy problem with its sequel. It kind of showed Uther as ... Well... A tyrant. And Arthur leaves Camelot. It kind of makes me sad. I think you write really really well, though. And I really loved the first two stories. A lot! Keep writing! You're really good at it :)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I think you added an extra knight in there... Gareth, Olwen, Jonas, Robert, Rupert, and Roger... I'm just going to assume that Robert and Roger are the same person. ;)
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Aww, why are Merlin and Arthur so perfect? I love this!
servant123 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I like the underscoring strategist mindset in Arthur's actions in this chapter. The portrayal of it is something I really admire in writers, because it shows a cleverness that I would never think to (or be able to) include in my own writing - especially in regards to Arthur's analyses in both the fighting and political arenas. As always, I look forward to reading more :) Keep up the good work!
God bless *heart*
servant123 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I like how you shifted the focus of the story back to the two main heroes in this chapter. The dialogue was fitting and well placed within the story, I think. I like the bromance :)
servant123 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Loving this story so far :) :) :) I think it's great how you have Merlin subtly in control of the situation, and the mental connection was a very nice touch :)