Reviews for Oblivious Witch
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 2/10
Love it
TREATs-LOVES-FiiON chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Heyyy..GO Damon taking claim since SEXY Stefan is such a freaking tease with his innocence FULL KNOWING he WANTS Bonnie just like his BRO-and Bonnie..she's too funny with her OBLIVIOUS!
DivinelyMyself chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Very good story ! I'm so sad because it's a OS ! When i began to learn I expected to a next chapter but there isn't :( But I love the story !
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I know this is crazy, but every time I read this I keep expecting there to be another chapter lol! I love reading this story cause it has hints of both Bamon and Stefonnie. Two ships I love completely. I know it's complete but could you write a companion piece to it? Please?
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
AH! That was really good! I love a swooning Damon!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Niccccce story - loved the last line!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh wooow, this is absolutely fantastic! Especially that last line, love it! Bamon is the way yo.
lynsay chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow I simply love this story please write more?
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
GREAT! LOVED the dialogue! LOVE the plot! LOVE how Damon kidnaps Bonnie and claims her! LOVES it! LOVED her interaction with Stefan and his ruthless staring and attraction! PLEASE tell me there's Stefan action coming up! LOVES her with Stefan, I just do! Hope he has a FIT when he finds out what Damon did! CAn't wait to read more! Thanks for writing this! It was awesome! God bless!
primavera15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
oh my! O_O damon rocks! bonnie and damon forever :D awesome story
Love'Joy1990 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Love it, are you gonna write more or was this a short story?
itsallwineandroses chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i love a good possesive Bamon story, keep going!
red chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i'm sorry to say this ... but you have to continue it as so much potential and i love it, want to see what stefan would do and so and how her relationship with Damon will progress please i beg you, love it to much for you to stop.
StillStacie chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
My heart is busting with fruit flavor. Love it ,Love it .
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
BAmon HOT! Eww and Stefan is a jerk lol. Thanks for sharing.