Reviews for Life, accidental
ljpjcg chapter 14 . 3/17
This chapter had the *GUH* factor
ljpjcg chapter 12 . 3/17
12 chapters in and my hubs is wondering why I keep getting goofy smirks on my face. I think your story is adorable!
Such a sweet story!
litmajoronleave chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I just read your other story, Not So Great Expectations (which I love and by the way, I have not yet reviewed, sorry) and now this, and I love it so far! I don't normally read human Eric (and Sookie) but you characterize really well.

Thanks!
kinnik chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I'm really enjoying this and it doesn't matter at all if it resembles that movie. This is a totally different take so far as far as I'm concerned. Nice job.
pk22477 chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
I just discovered this story. I loved it. I would love to see a sequel, to see how things end up for them. Great job.
RedJane12 chapter 27 . 6/4/2013
I really loved what you did with the story - quite angsty but ultimately VERY satisfying! The early part is pretty close to the movie (which I liked... I am a sucker for rom coms) but you added so much more to it, a lot more drama, making E & S struggle to get their HEA (Simple Life sequel notwithstanding!). This Eric is much more intense and I loved the whole Tiffany gift tidbit... Very touching! Great to have Pam & also a nice Amelia... Bill was awful (yay! he's the worst) and thankfully dispatched quickly though the consequences of that relationship on Sookie do not fade so easily...
aggie chapter 27 . 12/18/2012
Great story. Thank you.
ficfanglo chapter 27 . 9/11/2012
All I got to say is that the "book" is ALWAYS better than the movie! I loved the added angst, character development, & especially the lemons! AND, thanks to you, I have delicious visuals for when I bake ;o
marebare1979 chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
Seriously, seriously they couldn't be happy for on fecking chapter! I know, happiness isn't exciting angst & drama are.
Lovetb chapter 27 . 5/1/2012
I absolutely loved this story!

Not just the story, which is great, but I love the style of your writing. You're a really good writer. Thanks for the enjoyment of reading this.
Lynzi Wine chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
Last night, my mother started watching a movie called "Life As We Know It" with this exact plot and only a few details different. Is this coincidence, or were you aware of this movie when you wrote this? Or did you write the screenplay for this movie? *frysquint*
i'm in the looney bin chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
Love it! Happily Ever After with ups and downs on the way x
mindy781 chapter 26 . 2/20/2012
I am glad Eric is starting to open up to the possibility of a relationship with his mom. The lemons were fantastic.
mindy781 chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
Wow these chapters were very intense. Sookie finally spills her guts and Eric is hit by a car omg the drama the angst.
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »