Reviews for My Submission is Your Addiction
:)))))))))
loverboysgirl chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
wow
awesomefella6576 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
I enjoyed this very much awesome job
nero hardy chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
NEXUS!WE COMIN FOR YA NIGGAS(EXCLUDING JUSTIN OF COURSE)!REST IN PEACE
nero hardy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
*groans*justin would've made one fuckable cat...even more so then cody...

shame ya didn't go that way again
Quiet REBel girl -with VoDKa chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Okay, here it is.

I am addicted to this story. Like, literally, fixated on it. I constantly find myself re-reading it. It's that good. And yknow, it's not even normally my cup of tea, and I had not read anything else in the series, but damn. I really, really, really fucking love this. Excellent job.

XmyangelGabrielx chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I haven't read your previous Under the Rose verse, but I am in LOVE with this story. I never pictured Riley & Gabriel; but after reading this I am in love with the pairing now.

Like I said I hadn't read the series yet but I immediately got the story and understood what was going on. You did a beautiful job.

A really good part (other then the hot smexi scene between Riley/Gabriel) is after Alex finds Gabriel from his rape from the nexus. Since we all know what he went through even though we didn't read it. A scene can be a lot more powerful if it's left to the mind as to what could have happened. I really felt sad reading that part.

I hope more writings happen with this pairing, You started an EPIC coupling!
RaNDoM HeArT chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
you kinda made my day! 3

rista07d chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
It's really ashame you stop here (though i understand why) because i really enjoyed reading this. Well i guess i just have to look forward to the new chap of Under the Rose then :)

Back to the story. I really enjoyed reading the last to chapter (yes i'm too lazy the review both), like how the subs took care of Justin and how Evan while willing to help was also still dealing with his own memories. But Justin is safe now and Alex (or the court) won't let anyone ever hurt him again.
candy-belle chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
I absoloutely adore this series and this addition is just heart breakingly brilliant. I love the relationship between Alex and Miz and the connection between Alex ans his Angel is perfect x thank you so much for sharing this with us
LegacyChick chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Aye, the court sticks together through thick and thin. That's been once again proved. :)
MaggotAngel chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
While it seemed rushed to me, I still loved it! Can't wait (but really not wanting to see it) for the end of Under The Rose.
WraithRaider chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Awesome! I especially liked when Riley made Barrett call him sir.
Dracula'sBowGirl chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
I loved loved loved this series! I honestly want to see more of it if possible or little snippets of the pairs here and there :D I Really am now addicted to this series! :)
Takerslady chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Vince you idiot, you should have fired them all on the spot, they're dirty rapists! The Court should have killed them immediately, why does Justin not get the same vengence than the rest of the subs? WHAT! This is it? No murder? No more? PLEASE! Don't do this to me! I need more of this story...more of this series!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »