Reviews for A Course of Action Not Recommended
Antheiala chapter 1 . 7/28
I love this story! Draco is so cute lol :D Does it have a sequel, please? :)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/17
Great game
Too bad that Draco doesn't know the rules ;D
But it's not often that Harry's the one playing
Thanks !

CARIBBA chapter 1 . 6/4
man i love this kind of fics, when harry is like chilling and wants to have fun and draco is cute and pouting... you really should do a humor fic with like 8 chapters about this... i just looove the characters personalities.
082201 chapter 1 . 2/25
Peacely-Sweet chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
...of course Harry likes watching Draco squirm and sexually frustrated. But it's applaudable that he could withstand it and resist his own temptations! I wonder what will happen between the two of them afterwards?
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2015 tell me you did a sequel to this. It's too rich. Too good
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh Harry. Mischief making punk.
Maria chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
P.s. Also I hoped to have more about Draco's "other personality" the practical efficient more logical side of him that apparently runs the Ministry at night.
Maria chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was great. Wonderful manipulation (although I do usually prefer to have Draco in the upper hand) this was refreshing. Thanks. I hope there's a sequel !
stephi-247 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I just want to hug them and make them kiss like barbie dolls. This is perfect hahaha
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This story. I just spent ten minutes laughing at it. Draco's personality is just... I can't even describe it. Great story though, it's nice to know that Harry wouldn't bow to Draco.
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh god, Draco sounds like he is and looks ridiculous. Very enjoyable read, funny and amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love this prompt to hell and back 3
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love it!
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is absolutely brilliant; I cannot get over the sheer incredible-ness of this. Honestly; it's amazing! Great job; I couldn't find any spelling mistakes anywhere either; love the plot; want more!