Reviews for A Course of Action Not Recommended
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh...my...please tell me you did a sequel to this. It's too rich. Too good
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh Harry. Mischief making punk.
Maria chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
P.s. Also I hoped to have more about Draco's "other personality" the practical efficient more logical side of him that apparently runs the Ministry at night.
Maria chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was great. Wonderful manipulation (although I do usually prefer to have Draco in the upper hand) this was refreshing. Thanks. I hope there's a sequel !
stephi-247 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I just want to hug them and make them kiss like barbie dolls. This is perfect hahaha
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This story. I just spent ten minutes laughing at it. Draco's personality is just... I can't even describe it. Great story though, it's nice to know that Harry wouldn't bow to Draco.
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh god, Draco sounds like he is and looks ridiculous. Very enjoyable read, funny and amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love this prompt to hell and back 3
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love it!
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is absolutely brilliant; I cannot get over the sheer incredible-ness of this. Honestly; it's amazing! Great job; I couldn't find any spelling mistakes anywhere either; love the plot; want more!
BluBy chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love seeing Harry teaching Draco humility! It's so fun!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
If that wasn't a clear signal, I don't know what could ever be more so. I'm thinking Malfoy is laying it on too thick. Nobody is thick enough to not get all his little innuendos.

Cat and mouse.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love the humor of this story. I think you could write an excellent follow up taking place at a ministry function after the minister has imbibed too much elven wine. I really like your style of writing and dedication to it. I am impressed by the amount of stories you've written surrounding Harry Potter. Well done.
Crimefire chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Haha good ol Harry :p
columcille chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
So clever. Like all your creations, very original and very entertaining. And I DEFINITELY share Draco's frustration.