Reviews for What Happened at Night
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/4
Wow...just wow. Thanks so much
amyh52 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Well it worked out well for them both,lol
Dardarr chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Sequel please!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very sexy! Great job! :)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ok, very good... but bringing Meemaw into a sex story is just wrong somehow...LOL.

Rate: X & A
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Um Penny definitely just molested Sheldon. Why am I okay with this? lol

That fic was sexy in a really crude sort of way. Great oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Aw, sexy aroused, day dreaming Sheldon - perfect!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Good one-shot.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
(Sheldon Lee Cooper, you better not be yanking your own chain in there, God will make you go blind, and you KNOW that its hard to do physics when you can't see!)

It wasn't the normal smile, the "oh your so smart and cute look at you like a little human robot" smile he usually got. It wasn't even the "I'm leaving so I don't loose control and throttle you junior rodeo style" smile was a knowing smile..As in, "I know what you think about, when you are alone, and I know that it drives you wild when I touch you, and that when I wear that yellow shirt you want to rip it off me and have me against the wall" smile.

She leaned forward her eyes narrowed. "And I thought I heard you call me this morning, when I was steal-I mean borrowing, milk."

Across the hall, Penny shut her door silently, her face was bad... she was soooooo bad..But she'd wanted to see..

Though the knowledge that her other hand, had slipped under her OWN pajamas.. Well..

Great Story d(*-*)
Hope there's more
gingercumberbabies chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
HOLY CRAP ON A CRAKCER! HOOOOTTTT~! i luved it it was really interesting, didn't see that last part coming though! (no pun intended teehee) ok well byebye MORE PLZ!
stock2007 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
nice little story I hope you do a follow up well done