Reviews for Rest, Relaxation and Hopefully Quiet
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I loves it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was an awesome story! I really really enjoyed it. :D I like that you wrote more development on the whole regeneration thing.
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love this fic, it's brilliant. I do want to point out something you might not have be aware of: namely, that Harry Sullivan DID in fact travel on the TARDIS a bit. He was basically the Mickey Smith to Sarah Jane and the fourth Doctor - the Doctor called him an imbecile - and he wasn't around for very long, but Harry was there.

Which, incidentally, would make him even MORE qualified for this sort of thing. But despite the one thing, I still dub your fic a great success!
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Liked this very much. A perfect tag to what happened in the "Christmas Invasion" episode.
IndigoTardisTurtle chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is great! Really well detailed.
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Gorgeous.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Bloomin' Brilliant! :D

This story of yours hit all happy-squee buttons. I've been wanting to write (or read) a story such as this to bridge this particular episode gap for BLOODY AGES now! :) And now, I have finally seen a really, really great one, and it is yours. ;)

It just feels like such a long gap in time (snow-ash on the ground, winter, heavy coats in TCI versus the windbreakers and sunny, springtime-looking weather of NE) that it needed to be filled with...something. :D And I loved your 'something' a whole lot! :)

Your inclusion of Harry was genius and quite perfectly explained away how Rose (and Jackie and Mickey, by proxy) was so much more comfortable with Ten, and had completely accepted him by the time of NE, versus as she was shown in TCI - hesitant, wary, and disbelieving of him.

Anyhoo - this was adorable, in-character, and fun. So - Bravo! Bravo! :D *hugs*

~Sharma,

faving this

and you too! :)
reddwarfaddict chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aww, brilliant :D I love it. I always had my suspicions about what he did between Christmas Day and the New Year and New Earth :D
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
What a brilliant little story. Loved it!
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I really liked this. I always really do love little snippets like this between episodes or missing moments. I liked how you wrote everyone. Kudos! I didn't catch any mistakes either.

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko