Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Amy L chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wow... wonderful and so fitting i think. nice job.
avenging-shit chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
crying CrYinG CRYING why must you do this to me, please?
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was ...awesome. Depressing as shit, but awesome!
kira1525 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
WOOT! Great Job! You Did Amazing! Trully! Great Job!
theramenfreak chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Omg! How does this not have more reviews! This is amazing! Awesome job :)
kurgaya chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I loved it. I... I can't put it into words. It was sad but I'm not crying but I was still so moved. It was written somewhat poetic, I don't know why, but that's what I feel. I just thought it was so amazing. (I'm sitting here with my mouth moving but no words are coming out). I just loved it. Beautiful.
LiraEllesar chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Sundance Kid! YES! For you to put that aspect into Bleach with Ichigo and Toshiro is SO awesome. Their commaradarie is SO good, and you described it excellently. Very well done. :)

Regards,

IchigoKurosakiSotaicho
matsuka17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, I loved this story. Very well written; good job.
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I'm absolutely speechless. In a very good way, might I add. Fantastic job!
lahfp9ay637qogfaff chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I am SO close to crying, you have no idea! :D
SillyWQ chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Waah! So beautiful! I like how you made it so that even though this might be "the end," it's still not really a sad story, but a very strong one! Nice work on portraying emotions!
Fullmetal Gary chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This is an amazing story, so dramatic and anyone who read it couldn't help but get upset by it. Beautiful.
Venarti chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow. That was something special. I'm struggling to picture just who the enemy is - ordinary Hollows would likely just die from the spiritual pressure, no? Unless Ichigo and Toshiro had already expanded a lot of energy... but I digress. I love that Toshiro can be snappy even just before he go out in a blaze of glory.