Reviews for Bound for Hell
91kaycee chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
i never thought i'd say this about shiki and akabayashi but... they are so gosh darn cute! i just wanna smother them! and congradulate them on their success in unearthing the rot in their digging to hell!
anyway please continue to write!;D
(ps sorry if my type of writing changes, it kinda varies with the mood...and what ever i was doing before)
HelloJackBear chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow! 0.0 your fic is sort of like the manga im writing. But mines called Crown of fools. Its bout Shigael Allem a young delinquent who's father is a bussiness men and of Aome Cyhart the daughtr of they future governer. The story follows usually stoic Aome on her journey to accepting the world's fucked up reality and how with the help of Shigael she finds an escape route while finding a way to live her life by her own means. Its an awsome story and I want to enter it in yen press' talent search contest. Id love feed back plz pm me if you think my story can improve! Btw I love this story so awesome n true DDDD:

-D.Q
Bunny-n-Bear chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Once again, Truly wonderful w I really wish people knew Shiki and Akabayashi more. They would love this. And yes, Akabayashi is extremely SEXY XDDDDD
natsu211990 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
so cool~~ shiki is so cool~~ XP Love it
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
...Wow. Seriously, WOW.

This fic is absolutely AMAZING.

How come it doesn't have, like, thousands comments or something? ARGH.

I really, really, really liked this.

And I'm not talking about my biased love for Shiki and Aka-san LOL this fic is just great on its own.

It feels so realistic and IC. If Narita will ever write something about shiki and aka's school days (which I so hope he'll do),

I wish it'll be just like in this fic!