Reviews for The Revelation in the Chick Flick
Adelled chapter 1 . 5/26
Love it. Nothing like Hannah to turn up the heat and provide clarity.
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
*Dances* Last one...then I will But this is GREAT, so, so true. Angela you rock...and I'm adoring how it always comes with take-out food and beer :) it is so perfect. Bye Hannah! Welcome B&B forever! Yay, this is awesome. Good work!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I don't find it very romantic that he's fighting for her because HANNAH told him to. If I was Brennan, I wouldn't want there to be anything attributed to Hannah in my relationship with Booth.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Excellent job!
Pacicos chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I wish I could bottle this story, the dialogue, the message, the whole chapter and feed it intravenously to the writers of Season 6, the producers, everyone that has any say in the series. What is going on with Booth and Bones, has me at the brink of waiting until the end of the season to watch. I owe a debt of gratitude to the writers of fan fiction for keeping alive whatever sliver of hope remains in my heart.

Thanks! chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Please tell me there are more! This was great. :)
eyrianone chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awwww. This was beautiful, I really, really hope we get exactly this on the show. A Booth who gets a wake up call that we all get to see, a Booth who suddenly becomes the man we all know he really is again.

Thanks for the great read.
my-completeness chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This story is terrific. It deals with everything I have been wondering about, he said he loved her, then he just "moves on", didn't fight for her etc. LOVED IT!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Please please tell me you're a writer for the show and this is exactly the way it's going to play out? I really hope this is how it happens... Booth needs to make up for the royal mess he made of everything! I hope Brennan makes him work for it... but not too hard lol ;) x
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 11/8/2010

I loved this.

I just pictured them watching the 100th episode, with different actors. LOL

Really good one-piece!
marple chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
YES you just made me soo happy. Finally a beleivable way to get B&B together in the show. I had just about lost hope that it could be done. Ive been so depressed to maybe loose my favourite show. If they dont do it as good as you have, i will stick to your way.

You are fantastic to describe their characters and give us great reading. Thank you so much for your efforts.
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I hope the Bones writers read your story-this is exactly how someone needs to explain to Booth about how what he did at the end of the 100th ep. was wrong in so many ways. He knows Brennan-he knows that her first response is to run-he just needs to keep running after. :)

A totally believable way to get rid of Hannah. :)
bonetrek chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
GOOD STORY! That seemed like a nice way for him to figure it out and to get rid of Hannah! Nice job!
girobsesser chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
soooo sad i agree with everyone else that you should send this to the editors would make the story line way better anyway keep up the good work and keep this story line.
Kate56 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Love this! Can you send this to the writers and let them film it?