Reviews for Mistura d'Amore
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Awesome you should write more
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Just saying ginnys real name is ginerva not virginia.
nayin17 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
super super super loved this amazing story. you're really a very talented writer
ginnypotter1596 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Flaws! Boys can't go in girls dormitories, it's an old Hogwarts rule! Once, Harry and Ron wanted to tell Hermione something, but when they tried to go up to her room, they were blasted backwards. Girls can go in boys dormitories, though. #ultimatepotterfan
crystallized lace chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I love how tenderly and sweetly you've handled this. It's brilliant and funny and smile-invoking.
KataraLovesAang chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
very cute
Thirst4light chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Wow!This was absolutely brilliant. It felt like I am reading a prologue of Seeking Ginny. (Seeking Ginny is my most favorite fic in the world) Please, you should write more on this site..Harry is so cute and Ginny is well, perfect for Harry..Loved it!
kit7714 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Awesome! One of the nicest HG fics I've read...:) Thanks for the great read!
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Cute
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Beautiful story, and a very unique take on love potions. I thought this would be a comedy and it turned out to be even better - a romantic comedy. The emotions were very realistic, and I love how the characters had such emotional depth. Even the teaspoons! ;)
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I've read this before, but needed some "light reading" after a fairly dark & angsty story, and I came back to this one! I thought the love potion's effects were very well thought out, and I loved that it worked to "wake up" Harry's feelings for Ginny! It's just too bad that she spend all that time avoiding him before they finally had the talk at the end. I thought the ending was very fun & carefree, and I must say it wonderful seeing Harry in a happy mood like that. Thank goodness he overheard Lana & co. so he knew what the potion was supposed to do! :) Great story! :)
ginnyharrycloisalways chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Amazing story
THE ULTIMATE HARRY POTTERHEAD chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Aw! I felt so bad for Ginny! This was really well written.
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Great story! I really liked how this potion brought Harry's own true feelings to focus, and I hope that Ginny can find a way to get past her insecurities about this! There are a couple of things I noticed: Ginny's name is Ginevra, not Virginia; and there are several spots where "your" should be "you're." I hope Part 3 will show everything worked out, and I hope it will be up soon! :)
Meridian Diamond chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
This story was brilliant! Really! From the start it already was! Thanks for writing this!