Reviews for The Boy and the Bunny
Meg chapter 28 . 9/23/2017
I love how you wrote Tony with Gibbs! I know this hasn't been updated in years but I hope someday you choose to finish the story!
Villyviking chapter 28 . 9/15/2017
oh wow that was a very well written story. I'm not crying not at all...oh who am I kidding I'm sniffling and there is small pile of tissues next to me. As for the ending I guess for this story it was just right. You could even write sequel to it later maybe. All the same this story was great.
TiaReh chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
this is such a wonderful story. But you should keep writting, give it a conclusion.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 28 . 6/21/2017
Plz update ssssssssssoon
ImaginaryPencil chapter 7 . 2/26/2017
So cute! I cant take it its adorable!
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
this story DESERVES an ending and a COMPLETION! lots of readers won't start reading a story that isn't marked complete. this one has sat, unfinished for way too long. Please consider finishing it, or marking complete (so we readers know you are done with it). thank you.

you've put WAY too much work into this one not to do the justice!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY MARAWANNA
lescavanagh chapter 28 . 1/1/2016
Lovely story. I was crying there at the end. You should receive an award for having the best story with a young Tony and daddy Gibbs.
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
will there be anymore to this beautiful story? its such a great story and it deserves a ending!
Rori Potter chapter 28 . 12/4/2015
Oh wow. What a mess. Poor Gibbs. Poor Tony. Amazing chapter. Update soon.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
Actually since DiNozzo Sr is the reason Tony is this ill he can be sued in civil court and stand criminal trial regardless of whether he terminates his parental rights or not.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Good going, Shannon and Gibbs!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Terrific!
RageAgainstTheDyingOfLight chapter 28 . 8/19/2015
This story is absolutely amazing. From your writting style, plot and all the way to the details. Amazing! And you muuust finish this, it would be the biggest shame ever if you left it there.
honestas chapter 28 . 3/11/2015
I have never reviewed a story,but I had to in this story is one of the best ncis fictions I have ever read and i have read hundreds,but this is the first that brought me to tears the way you described Gibbs anguish over the deaths of Shannon and Kelly was heart ' fight to live and Gibbs fight for him is so true to life I felt I was fighting for them through my coninue writing as you have a rare gift.