Reviews for Maggie's Insanely Twisted Wicked Parody
Elphabalover101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Lol. NOOOOOO! ANYTHING BUT THE BINDER! Just kidding! I actually have a binder, too. Well, technically the binder is for my creative writing, but most of my creative writing assignments turn into Wicked based ideas, so it's also my Fanfiction binder! Lol
A wicked fan chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
This is an amazing story it makes me lol
NA chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
During the part in Popular it goes something like this
Elphaba: He's asked you already
Galinda: he doesn't know yet... now you telll me a secret something you'vd never told anybody ever
Elphaba: like what
Galinda: like whay you sleep with this funny green bottle under your bed
NA chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hugh Jackman is goig to be in Les Miserables!
Deaember 25!
He's Jean Valjean!
jesswhovian chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is one of the funniest fics I have ever read. Nice job!
itsyourfaultstars chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
That was an epicly great ending. This story was awesome, and even if you didn't get 100 reviews, you got pretty darn close. .
bremela chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
awwww, it's over? that was a really great and hilarious fanfic. i loooooooooooooooooooooved it!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Maggie! This was such an unbelieveably insane, crazy, mental, completely awesomified parody and I can't believe it's over! I'm gonna miss reading this... On a slightly random note, though, I can totally imagine Adam, David, and Fiyero rocking that song... *drools slightly over the thought* :)
FaeTheDevoutScholar chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
I don't know if I should celebrate ir cry. Really, that was glorious Maggie.
E.L. Crawford chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
maggie, tyou are making me cry now! i'm sure all of us are proud opg you, inclued me
bremela chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
FLASHBACK MOMENT! that was a bit of a randomchapter but it was funny! i should have said this awhile a go, but it was a great idea bringing areyoufeelingwicked's parodyin there. LOOVED EET!
PurpleReader29 chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
I totally understand star struck. My choir went to New York and watched three Broadway musicals. One was Million Dollar Quartet that has four of the major male singer during Elvis Presley era, including Elvis! Two of the music men were available for pictures so we went over to one who my friend H absolutely loved and right before taking the picture, the actor grabbed his actor friend with my other friend in the middle. (did that make sense?) The one in the middle blushed madly and almost fainted. I couldn't stop laughing! Great chapter.
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Twenty one reviews now you have to go. Crazy this story is, but like it I do. Adam Lambert I have not seen, look him up I may. More of this story I want.
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Hey! I am in love with your parody and kinda forgot whether or not I ever sent you a review. Maybe? Probably not? Idk anymore. Lol great job! cheers for Nearly Headless Nick and for Elphie not screaming!
gagakid chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
hey iv not finnished reading it yet but this is awesome lol havin a good laugh while reading this! well done i look foward to reading the rest..x.x.x. D