Reviews for Dark Moon
DarkMoon2222 chapter 33 . 8/4
oh I loved it! Please add more soon!
adores.dylan chapter 33 . 6/21
oh for petes sake! not another great story that has fallen off the face of the earth. . . WHY?!
anyeshabaner chapter 33 . 6/5
cant wait for an update
anyeshabaner chapter 27 . 6/5
it was awesome!.loved it so much!. beyond words
era-romance chapter 1 . 5/3
I keep reading waiting to hear of bellas inevitable pregnancy...hope u update soon
Cullen Cousin chapter 33 . 4/24
Loved the chapter! Had to go back and reread the whole story since it had been a while. I didn't mind though, it was worth it to do it!

Excellent job!
salasanna13 chapter 33 . 4/24
Update please
Lee1234 chapter 33 . 4/15
Please update when you can need to know what happens next great story
Surgeon19 chapter 33 . 4/12
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
CentauRita chapter 33 . 3/27
A definite Welcome Back! Seph7,

I was thrilled to see your update of, 'Dark Moon'. So what, if it's been awhile since your last update. I applaud authors that pick up the pen, again. Mas Kudos go to youdose!

I have re-read all 32 1 33 chapters! Woohoot for me!

You have picked up the story, seamlessly. Your characters are all still so heart warming. Carlisle just melts my heart...along with Bella's, too! ;}

Looking forward to reading...more.

Take Care and Happy Writing,
CentauRita, NorCal Gal
silversimon chapter 33 . 3/23
Fun to reread your story. Glad you've returned! Hope you are are able to continue writing and posting. I'll certainly be watching my inbox for alerts.
silversimon chapter 18 . 3/23
A very merry Christmas to Carlisle and Isabella! :-)
silversimon chapter 13 . 3/23
It's been years since I last read your story. So in preparation for reading (and understanding) the newly posted chapter, I've found it necessary to reread from the beginning. It's like reading a brand new story! Clever device for Esme and clearing the path for Carlisle to Isabella.
MissEllen chapter 33 . 3/19
Glad you're back. Looking forward to seeing where you take us with this story.
Chrisstars1 chapter 33 . 3/18