Reviews for Breaking Barriers
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Please continue! I love anti-imprint stories, and Leah empowerment, so you are one of my favorite authors dude!
Dreamer Forever Ni chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Will you be continuing this story? This is so interesting, and I love your take on character of Kim.
hufflepuffbrunette247 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Aw, how sad. Can none of them have happy endings? I guess not in this universe haha. But I loved the HP reference. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very nice beginning to the story! I really hope this isn't one of those typical Jared/Kim stories... I'm starving for some new reading material. You mentioned that this won't have a happy ending... Does that mean that Kim won't fall for Jared, but someone else instead? That would be awesome, and totally MY kind of story. I really don't mind the passive Kim, in fact she's almost my favourite kind of Kim (: Hope you make the next chapter longer xx UPDATE!
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I understand your dilemma when it comes to how Meyers portrays her female characters. No normal person would immediately accept a guy they have been crushing on forever just because they went all werewolf and did some freaky imprint crap. They'd have doubts, concerns, and such, and all this makes Kim seem like a very flat character which makes sense because she wasn't a main one. But only SAM mentions that HE believes imprinting has to do with genetics which is where would disagree with you.

Anyways, I enjoyed this very much :-) Keep writing!