Reviews for The Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon
Toothless' Human Hatchling chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
What i still don't understand is why didn't they just fly their dragons to the island.
furrywings chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I have a boneknapper action figure! Its leg kept falling off but thanks to glue, its currently sticking!
Midnight' Dragon Conqueror chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Cool fanfic, even though I already saw it on You-tube. Bye!
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Cool, I saw the short yesterday and I was laughing so much!

Gobber take off your pants!

LOLOL

You got the script perfect.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Very nice! I've always liked The Legend of the Boneknapper. Great job, have a well deserved cookie!
Groudon202 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I've seen the short once, and your transcription was almost flawless! The only thing about it that bothered me was that Gobber's 2D sequences didn't come across as well written down as they did on screen. But that's no fault of yours, so well done!
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Nicely done. Good Translation to print
Sakis Scion chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Whoooo! I love this fic! XD sad its done but I look forward to more from you x3
Pterodactyl chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
You know... by the time of the beginning of the third chapter I was laughing. The Whale and the Yak and the ice vikings were all so ridiculous that the story was unbelievable. I had no doubt that the bone napper was real, but I have a difficult time believing Gobber on the rest of his stories.

Anyway, I liked it.

RFYS! (Read From You Soon)

Pterodactyl
Mary Penelope chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Ahh, that was a funny video... Only three chapters, eh? Ah well. The clip wasn't that long, so I guess I can't blame you.

Merry Christmas!

Penelope, over and out!
sharpshootah chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
perfect selena just perfect :D
sharpshootah chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
too such perfect precision. I love it. Its accurate and enjoyable to read
snow bunny rabbit chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
"Gobber! Take off your pants!"

"Huh?"

"NO!"

Ahahaha! XD That part always cracks me up! Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Silkmouse chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
I think you should do a couple chapters where they bring the boneknappers home with them. Now that would be fun *laughs evily* Heh, heh, heh, heh...
Mary Penelope chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
No, but I think you should add the last or second last chap soon, since it's been, like, a month since you last updated.