Reviews for Bad Romance
New chapter please this is great
Nice story
come back please ;3; such a nice fanfic uwu
StoicCha chapter 29 . 11/23/2017
it seems that there will be no update -_-
lovenanofate20 chapter 29 . 9/28/2017
please update soon T-T
it was an amazing love story; very unique i want to read it until the end
Guest chapter 29 . 9/9/2017
Still waiting for ur updating
SaraiP77 chapter 29 . 6/27/2017
I hope this will be updated again soon. u.u. That's an amazing history.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Im a fan of both TRKOW and Bad Romance, I was 14 when I first started reading these stories and even though I have read both stories for a number of times now, I always seem to be anticipating for more because your stories are just too captivating. It's just so well damn written! Please, pleaaaaseee, don't abandon any of them, they are just too good to be discontinued. Im going to turn 20 in a few months but I'm still hoping the stories get updated soon. I wont give up on waiting for this fics, anyways, come back soon author-san!
AceKatana chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
When are you going to make another chapter? I love this story of NanoFate. PLEASE don't let it fade away into dust...
Lizbeth chapter 29 . 4/18/2017
Life gets hard and I understand if it has become busy for you. I hope that all is well with you and wanted to thank you for the stories you've written for us, giving our lives a little bit or rainbow. I would like to proceed with my begging now. Please, please update. This is an amazing, beautiful story. Many fans have literally followed it for years, please author-San. Reward us with the heavenly gift of an update. I know it's been years but I haven't lost hope. I'm turning 21 soon and I have been reading this story since I was 15, it's such a great story. I have literally read it a dozen times and I don't get tired of it. It always stirs my emotions and makes me smile. Your characters are whole amd the story line is wonderful. Please update it.
jaylesmis chapter 29 . 3/27/2017
I really hope this will be updated again. This story is by far one of my favorites. I hope to be able to read more of the story again
markesellus chapter 29 . 3/5/2017
Wow. Talk about a whirlwind. I have say, this is one of the most enjoyable NanoFate stories I've read in a while. I've read a lot of the fiction on here and this definitely makes it high up on my list of favorites. I'm sad to see that it's on hold/incomplete at the moment but I do hope you come back and finish it! I'm usually not one for songfics and the OOC of high school threw me off at first, but I really enjoyed the growth of the characters and their families as well as all the back story. You also had a great balance of song as a theme and not just having the lyrics in every chapter. Keep up the good work, it's hard to find a story as captivating and well written as this.
KJacket chapter 29 . 1/15/2017
This story's been so great I think I've been holding off on leaving reviews(I'm a lazyass) but I really need to say... please finish this! I think I'm even months late for saying thank you for returning to this surprise late chapter. tldr: I love this story. PS. I promise to leave a review on every chapter if I haven't already(soon).
Guest chapter 29 . 1/3/2017
hands down the greatest story in this fandom ever!
800th chapter 29 . 10/27/2016
Probably re-reading this for the 100th time and it still gives me all the feels as the first time I read it! Hope you are able to update soon!