Reviews for Bad Romance
800th chapter 29 . 10/27
Probably re-reading this for the 100th time and it still gives me all the feels as the first time I read it! Hope you are able to update soon!
I hope you update soon! It's been awhile. I'm trying to read the previous chapters again. Looking forward for the next one champ!
RanKuro chapter 29 . 10/5
Wow... Wow... Ch 29 and I am like dying. They are so close to being together it almost physical pains me. Please don't make me wait too long for them to be together.
Vanessa Belladonna chapter 29 . 8/31
Everytime you update I reread
Any time I remember this fic I come back to reread it.
I really like this one for the longest time . Like I can't even find good long stories
Keep up the good work
R chapter 28 . 8/28
I actually stayed up 24/7 to read it all in 1 go. Plz update
badromfanatic chapter 29 . 7/15
This is the first that i'm writing here and happy to say that i'm hooked on your stories especially this one. I've lost count how many times ive read and reread it. Thank you for writing a wonderful strory. Been anticipating what will happen next. Keep it up.
Plsssssss updaaaaaaaaate
Donut chapter 29 . 6/22
Holy shit dude! I just saw that you uploaded the storyyyyyyyyy aaaaghhhhh! 333333 I read the whole thing from the beginning after reading the last chapter, dunno i just had to, this is one of my favorite fic of all the time for real and I'm very happy that you are still working on it :') I'm looking forward the next chapter m8, I really admire your work is just so ahshdhajfjakak everything in it is A-MEI-ZING (number one reason why I read it all in three days opssss) And this is it I just wanted to telk you that, have a good day uwu *gay intensifies*
Lily Testarossa chapter 29 . 5/8
First of all, I am so happy to see an update! I could not believe my eyes when I got a notification in my e-mail, and I thought that maybe it was a "I am not going to update, forget this story and move on..." note or something like that, so I hope you are doing alright and that you can update again, soon, I can't express how much I love this story...
Now about the chapter, I really hope they can be together, they are both single and in the same city, so the major problems are gone, and their interaction are great! I hope no one comes between them! My heart stills sad when I remember their last time in Nanoha's apartment...
Jay chapter 29 . 4/27
Omg! I am sooooooo flippin happy to see that you posted another chapter! It seriously made my day so much better :) im also really happy to see that ur still alive and well. Im glad that u are continuing this story becuz u are seriously one of my favorite authors. Hope to hear from you soon! :D
Corrina rocks. Now when are nanofate gonna get their shit together.
AXiMO chapter 29 . 4/27
Omg! You updated this!
Glad to have u back. It almost made me cry.
I've read this fiction since i entered the university and now i graduated lol.
Really thank you for updating and not abandoning this great fiction.
gakui chapter 29 . 4/26
Oh God T_T please fasten their relationship progress, I cant wait anymore, but I dont want this to end yet, idk, thank you for the update btw!
Shintori Khazumi chapter 29 . 4/21
Yes! Thank you for the update! I have so many favorite parts in this chapter that are a lot to mention. Like how well Nanoha gets along with coworkers and I'm surprised that "Nothing beats a warm muffin" had no double meaning... Ahaha... All thay aside my favorite line probably was... "... This wqs nice, besides your ex's death glares..." and love their interaction. The raincheck I've been anticipating is here! Anyways... Thank you again! Beautiful chapter and I'm looking to finally see them together. Ciao! -Khazumi
FateKitty chapter 29 . 4/18
Holy shit you're alive! Good chapter as always :)