Reviews for Of Brothers & Lovers
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Hey this stuff is awesome! Please update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Awesome story
Vice Fandonna chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
I was wiggling my mouse readying it to press the next button as I continued reading only to realise when I finished there was no Next button to be pressed.
I feel inordinately sad.
Please update soon, I'm begging you.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
more pleasse? even though this is like haven't been updated for four years.., more?
sara chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
okay when will you update ? its been a long time . dont you think ?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Please go on I want to read more of your fantastic fanfiction ;3
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Nononononno I need more or I might literally faint with suspense! I wanna know what Dean'll think of Cas's sexy outfit, and what Cas'll think when he finds out Deans been stalking him! Please! The fate of my sanity is on the line!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Please update this masterpiece I know it's been awhile but it's really good :)
HuntingWithAngels chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Oh man! I think this is impossible since you don't update this in a loooooong time and I don't even know if you still use this page BUT pleaaaaaaaase post more! This story is sooooooo awesome that it needs more chapters
HenrySeb chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Yes! And when are you going to update? I want to see how this date turns out. Great job and keep up the fabulous work.
-27Steve/2steve7
HenrySeb chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Yes review! Lov the story so far, keep up the great work. I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest especially after Gabriels whole milkshake dance, that cracked me up!
SeventhRing chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Sam has always been far, far gayer than Dean.
SeventhRing chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
So Sam as a fangirl is the funniest thing I've heard all day.
lost in the sea chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
good chapter update soon :)
Gryffindor'sSlytherinPrincess chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
are you planning to continue this? because it's fucking awesome. It's ridiculously awesome, and your characterization is fucking phenomenal.