Reviews for This Is What He Does For Fun
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh my god, this is absolutely perfect. Sherlock is such a notoriously tricky character to pin down, but the writing flows exactly like it might on the show itself. The little details are what make it, especially the scratches from acrylic nails and Sherlock seeing the killer has mother issues just from his squint. I loved it. (The text to Lestrade was the cherry on top, I can only imagine his face as he read it.)

~Amulet
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Very funny :)
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Bloody brilliant :) it's curious that sherlock is kind enough to ask the drink part lol. good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
awesome!
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Very good. Sherlock is so in character and his text to Lestrade was spot on.
erik chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
The PS made it stand out. Well done.
xfphile chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love this - and would pay real money to see it happen onscreen. Thanks for sharing!
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Lovely. The deductions were excellent and everyone was very IC. Enjoyable and cute. Bravo!
ufovalet chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Short but very well-written, in-character, funny, and just a great story. I loved it!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Haha! Brilliant!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
He would do that. Ah Sherlock. XD
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Cool! Best Sherlock portrayal I've seen in a while...and really funny. Can totally imagine this happening, just another day at the office.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Can you imagine going out with Sherlock to the Pub? It would be so worth the cost of the drinks to see him operate. Well done and I loved it.
Annabel chapter 1 . 12/8/2013