Reviews for A Messier Beautiful Mess
carebear309 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Yikes, a little too much info on Renee and Charlie. But the back hair thing was hysterical!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was fantastic! So Rick Springfield was my very first concert and I just loved all of the glorious imagery that was that time period! Ah the T top..now that was the life. You guys could seriously expand this into into it's own full story. Love how you write the parents. Like reading that 40s aren't old and dead!
kneon chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
A nice outtake. thanks for sharing. I can't wait for the next abm.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
ROFLMOA! wrap your meat!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh my God - TOO CUTE! I want more . . . more, I tell you! Renee & Esme are the best.

-Q
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Omg too funny and just pictureing them dancing

Oh my god so funny back hair(sivers)nasty (sivers)

I hope to lose that mental picture loved it
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Too funny ladies!

FAV. PART- Renee then began doing a little Irish jig, grabbing her skirt at the sides and lifting it slightly like she was in Riverdance or something, so I couldn't help myself as I broke into the Robot, the only dance I could remember at the time.

Oh the visual! Loved it!

Thanks for sharing!
twivampchick chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Toooo funny. I want one of them to adopt me.
sharkbellywhite chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
You two are golden! I so enjoyed this, the references were spot on and made me L.M.A.O! Oh the twisted fashion sense of lack thereof from that time period! Loved it, thanks for doing for me, it was awesome!
mssammydean chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
*giggles* Esme and Renee are such little girls! Love em ;)
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Jesus. This was amazing.

Love love love the fiasco with the press on nails. Even more the entire conversation about E and B getting crack.

Thanks for offering yourself up for FGB, the people who bought you and let you share the chapter.
cshorte chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
OMG! Loved It!
sonogal chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was so funny. Renee and Esme are a little perverted, but in a good and loving way.
depper57 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Absolutely love those two! I want them to adopt me! Great outtake, thanks for sharing it with us!
MissRe chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Nice job you two! I laughed my ass off through this outtake. Esme and Renee just cracked me up! I can't believe all the fun stuff in here. I love the way they talk to each other. Renee especially has no filter at all. Loved the sex talk... too funny. But not as funny as that flashback... now that was funny. Ah, the good ole days... LOL Esme and the back hair and the ninjas... hehehe... awesome job
30 | « Prev Page 1 2