Reviews for Clean Living
Nairobi-Harper chapter 1 . 3/6
LOL, if it makes the story more interesting, yeeesss.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Errr... ummmm... How do I say this without sounding like a creeper...
This story appeals to me so much because... ummm... maybe I should just say it...
I really sympathise with Kenny.
Yup.
There we go.
I am one kinky sonofabitch.
Sorry Bunny Fans chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I usually hate Bunny with a burning passion, but this! It's so interesting, and usually with your stories I read pairings I hate anyways. I know you won't read this because your last story padre was in 2011... but that's okay! Your stories need to be read!
PoisonedApples chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
How come whenever I read a really good story it ends on the biggest freaking cliff hanger? And then when I check the update date, the author hasn't updates in years? PLEASE update this soon! I'm dying to know what happens .
fallingwthstyle chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I found this story from a link on deviantart and man am I glad I did. Enjoying this immensely so far and can tell both great and sad things are yet to come.
thecheekygirl chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Oh my goodness, I know this will probably sound weird, but I've never felt so dirty while reading something before.
Between Kenny's thoughts and Butter's innocence, this story is perfect. I'm not sure if you plan on ever updating again, but even if you don't, this story has been so much fun to read!
Thank you so much for writing it!
LyRiCho chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Ooooooooh I knew Butters would fall in love with Kenny! But what's this his not a virgin!? He's done it before!?.. What is he addicted too!?.. Darn that Kenny! Open up your heart you know you love Butters! Gah! I am soooo in looooove with this fic! The concept and theme is soooo damn hawt! Ooooo just loooove how dirty Kenny is!... Seriously you just gotta love him! I would really really REALLY love for you to continue cuz darn... This is AMAZING!
Evan Sabaku chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
You should update this story...I love it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I know I'm late but AMAZING story!
dainty chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
UGH, oh, my God. This whole time I thought I subscribed to this, but nooo, I didn't, so I simply thought you gave up on this and never bothered to check. I am a horrible person ;_;. It's been a while since I last read this, so I'll have to re-read it. I'LL BE BACK!
In2lalaland chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Oh man this was a lot of fun. I really like he way you portray Kenny with his special reason for living. I have a feeling that you have so many dirty, lovely things planned for the two of them. I am very impressed with this story and I very much look forward to the next chapter.

PS

Am I the only one who wants to see Butters in a dress fuck Kenny in the drive through while he tries to still do his job?
xXFluffyKitsuneXx chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
ove the story! omg i have to know if kenny truely loves butters! eekk! please update soon!
LadyGysThe3rd chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Amazing! I love it! PleasePleasePLEEEEASE! Continue!
attorney chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
I've been waiting for some buttfucking all this time.

Nice story, anyway. I like the way you write.
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 2 . 8/10/2011