Reviews for A Safe Place to Hide
lilyjen09 chapter 14 . 8/27
Yay! Glad time changed for the better... My mind just put Tom in the role of Elphaba... "because I knew you, because I knew you, I have been changed for good."
Simona Polle chapter 14 . 7/27
Ohhh so nice. love how you write time travel stuff, i can totally see your whovian knowlege here!
Spannerspoon chapter 14 . 6/7
Awwww! That was adorable and completely unexpected- Dumbledore's re entrance was hilarious!

Brilliantly written I love it
LilithiaRW chapter 2 . 5/27
Haha so now it's the Sassy Room of Requirement
amr56 chapter 14 . 5/9
The idea for this story was really interesting and you executed it well. I really like your writing style and how you developed the characters. This was a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing!
lexicon63738 chapter 14 . 4/21
Gawwd this is so cute. A really great story. I honestly wondered how good it'd be with such a great plot but only 14 chapters as many authors tend to crowd the info into the ending, but this was actually very nicely strung together(: so kudos I'll definitely read this more than once
Nikki Pond chapter 14 . 4/18
Whoah
Jess so amazing, omg. Tomione 4ever.
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 14 . 4/9
That was a very cute story. I definitely enjoyed reading it, even if it's not my favorite ending. It seems a little too good to be true, abrupt and deus-ex-machina-like, but it's alright to read a happy story every once in a while.
Thanks for writing.
TheAlabasterPhoenyx
Oh my goodness! BEST STORY EVERRRR! Everybody's alive hooray!
yet again chapter 14 . 3/30
that was a good story :)
Great story! My second time reading via it was so good!:):)
patricia.pc chapter 14 . 3/11
The ending was cute! :D love the story, thanks for sharing it!
lovemya2000 chapter 8 . 2/23
Should Have Guessed That Tom Would Have Had An Ulterior Motive. Great Chapter. I'm Glad I'm Not Seeing A Weak Hermione. She's Awesome
livebyinsanity chapter 14 . 2/11
A very interesting story! I wasn't a big fan of the ending but the rest of the story was very well developed.