Reviews for A Safe Place to Hide
bellachaos chapter 14 . 8/8
OMG I love what you did with this. Great job!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 13 . 8/3
I have literally read all your Harry Potter fabrics 2-3 times over! I just love your writing style and hope you are still out there writing!
Lillaflor chapter 14 . 7/14
Every new fanfiction of yours is better than the previous one...I'm running out of epithets to describe this beautiful story! (read Restricted and that 5-fic series before)
Freedaydreamer chapter 14 . 5/21
I love your tomione writing,they're great!
oslca35 chapter 14 . 5/18
This was a nicely written story...
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 14 . 3/21
Absolutely loved this! A happy ending in a time fic!
ashir chapter 14 . 3/16
I don't like that a murderer got a happily ever after.
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 3/2
So Cute!
frak-all chapter 2 . 2/22
re-reading this after years (goddd, i've been in fandom for so long), and it's still as enjoyable as i remember it being. i know it's been ages, but thank you for writing it!
rosesnblueberries chapter 14 . 2/20
Aww. I loved that!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 14 . 1/4
Fantastic job on this! I loved the way you portrayed the characters. I'm also glad that things ended so well, for a second there I was worried. Many thanks for a great read!
sorainier chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I really like the way you write. It's brilliant:) you need more reviews lol
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
hi, this was quite possibly the best story i've read for this pairing, and i want to review this chapter as it's quite possibly my favourite (though i'm not sure. so much amazingness to choose from!). thank you so much for writing it!
Lioness1988 chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
Delightful story. I love the HEA ending. Thanks for sharing this.
Dark Star Song chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
I must admit, I'm surprised that they let her choose her house. It doesn't seem to succumb to policy. At the same time, it's another quirk that makes this story unique!