Reviews for The Second Time Around
lmill123 chapter 1 . 4/21
This was just great. Tim will quickly come to regreat his actions and realize just how much Tony had protected him from Gibbs over the years. and yes even protected him from some of Abby's actions she tried to bullie Tim into that would have cost his his job. I loved Gibbs reaction when Tony flipped him the bird. I'll bet it's all Jenny could do to keep from breaking out laughing from the looks on all their faces. Face facts, Tim is really only good for computers and Ziva was nothing more than dumb muscles, someone that should only have ever been pulled out when there was a fight. We all know that ever since Kate had joined the team and Shephard took over as Director, Gibbs really became a slacker. Spending most of his time with either Abby or Ducky, if not there then up in Jenny's office or MTAC. Even when Tim joined the team, it seemed that the only ones really doing most of the work was Tony and Kate, while Gibbs and Tim always left at a resonable time unless they had a case.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/27
This is awesome. I really don't want Tony to leave the show, but I love Tony, and in reality, he really SHOULD leave these losers lol! If only he'd taken the Rota job and we got an NCIS Rota spinoff show. Now THAT'S a show I'd like!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Love your story. I so like Tony.
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
if tony would leave the show, i would stop watching the ncis(he's the reason i watch it after all),
but i so wish he had taken that rota job offer..or some other job offer...
and it's not like they couldn't still keep him in the show...
angelcat70 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
love this...too bad it is a one shot. Would love a follow up 5 years later fic!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Saw this recced on fanfic finders and came over to read. Loved, loved, loved it. Should you ever decide to write NCIS fanfic again, maybe you would consider doing a sequel to this on the team's reaction after he walks out?

Thanks for sharing!
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love these stories! Tony was treated so badly after Gibbs came back.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ahhh I love this! Gibbs the s in your name stands for STUPID!
Aweshum chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This. Was. Amazing. I have lost count of how many tony leaves stories i have read by now but I absolutely love thr dynamic of this one. The anger, the emotions, everyhing. Good job
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
wow I really adored this short, I would have loved to read more chapters on the theme. Thanks for putting it out there :D
Pesti chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
There's always something satisfying about a fic where Tony gives them cumuppence. I'd love to see their reactions after he left for Rota.
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Great story! I love that Tony finally escaped from those back stabbing b*tches. Love Tony giving Gibbs the bird
Madances chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hi, I enjoyed your story. Tracy
lilawonder chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I LOVED Tony dumping the medals on Gibbs' desk and flipping him off. It was so righteous! You really captured his anger. Great fic.