Reviews for Big Time Joy Ride
TheEverythingGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
i lovr it
jthe4003 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow that was hot... Amazingly written
Its really descriptive, i liked it!
Definately do more like this!
Alli loves Joey Logano chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I liked it but i thought that sence Carlos draged him out because he was horny that he should of been the one on the bottom and not Logan...keep up the great work...thank you
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Pssssssh.

So random, but very Carlos to just drag Logan out into the middle of no where to claim him.

Ugh. You're ridiculous...

And amazing!
Lashton chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
omb! hAHA! Tis was so hot and fluffy! They r like so freakin perfect for each other! OMB! And this was reaallllllllyyy good and sooooooooooooooooooooo smexxiiii!
honeybeerose chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
aww i really loved this this really kinky ad exciting! ove the graphic nautre!
stilinskhey chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh god that was hot! Seductive Carlos virgin Logan very satisfied Cargan shippers!
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I LOVED IT! That was great :D
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
HOT!

OMFG *passes out from blood loss*

Carlos is super amazingly and every other adjective / adverb in the world sexy! Hearing him talking dirty was just...heaven~

And I loved how sweet and innocent Logan was in this fic!

It made for a nice balance between them :)

Holy crap, I cannot get over how hot Carlos is in this fic!

Thanks sooo much for writing this story (even if it's not mine hahaha) because I love it all the same!
jannessa13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh great I read this right before I watched the new big timerush I was all hot and bothered then I had to watch all the jaganess in the episode! Hehe I love it :)
BigFan4242 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY FIRETRUCKING FREAKING F*CKING GOOO!111

I thought 'Ghost Hunting' was fantastic (which it is, of course!) but this just is so iethekntgd. It makes me all bubbly and overjoyed inside! Yahootie do I love it so much.

You are so skillful with words, the description was ah-mazing, and the way you set it up was just great. I'm so glad you're the one who wrote this. You did a much, MUCH better job than what I could of done.

I love you so much Panda buddy! You're so fireturkcing :D *super Charizard huggles*
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
OMFG, this was so hot I nearly passed out.

I love how Logan was reluctant but then ended up begging for more.

Carlos Dirty Talk AMAZING!

Your descriptions were amazing as always. I could picture everything so clearly in my head.

You have such a way with words. :D

Great work as always. :D
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Really hot and very well written!
iLoveJamesMaslow chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I have no idea why, but for some reason I randomly started yelling "RAPE!" as I read this.

Guess I'm just weird... oh well. xD
VictorG chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I think that they did enjoy thoes HOT BURGERS!

specially the MEAT! x{D (laughing by myself)

I love your stories! U are AWESOME!

and I CAN"T wait 'till you update "Don't Take My Angel Away From Me"! I love that story! {D

keep 'em comig our way!

anyways...just wanted to say, YOU ROCK!

{D