Reviews for Eve
MexGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really feel bad about not reviewing before, this is pretty good. :) It's really heart warming.
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
More people should know about this series...

I love it! So perfect and I love how you have Astrid give hope when it seems there is none. You have to imagine he was out for quite some time and there would be a depressed mood at some point. She is definitely more emotional and that's okay since she has changed because of Hiccup.
Primi-tan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Now this made me squee. I loved it to bits. It's so wonderful to find such well-written HiccupxAstrid fics (will be contributing myself soon) on FFN.

I imagine Hiccup would have a sort of waking fever while he was unconscious after the battle, like he would constantly wake up in delusions. Then again, those kind's of sicknesses are pretty dangerous.

And onto the last one!

*Saalutes*
Gumdrop Boo chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I do love this scene! It's sweet and yet in the back of mind I'm thinking Astrid is on some level being a creeper just walking into his house and taking full advantage of his kitchenwares. I guess you could do that back then without
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I like it! I love it! I want some more of it!

Percy: THat is so old.

Me: I will say it and you will listen!

Magic Cat: It's best not to argue, especially since she controls how much food you get.

Me: *smiles evily*

Percy: *gulps* O.O
4ever2010 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I Love your story, it was good since the beginning!
Danni Lea chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
These three oneshots have been absolutely amazing! :) I looked forward to the next installment - and I doubt you'll disappoint.
Inferno of the Damned chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You really have to continue, or I will die. I'm really not kidding.
Sentimental Star chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This whole series is absolutely beautiful, Bronte. I *love* the character you give Astrid and how tender you make her interactions with Hiccup. I also love the fact that you had her ride out to get herbs in Solaris-Astrid certainly isn't one to sit by when she can do something about it ;). Well done and I can't wait to see what you do with the fourth one, and possibly the series after, yes?

Best Regards,

Sentimental Star
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
X3 More plz! I really want a sequel plzzzzz!

Poor Astrid... Can't wait for Hiccup to wake up!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love your stories and I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter. I felt that the romance was a little too strong and I hope it won't be quite as... obvious in the next part. Thanks for posting!
Leon Woon chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Yes! Definitely a series! D

That being said, I want to say I'm utterly impressed with these short fics and their attention to detail. Keep up te good work! )
Shimy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hey there!

This is a wonderful series you've written/are writing here. I loved the first two, but just like you, this is definitely the best so far.

Your writing has the kind of fluidity that I like very much. Plus, this is one 'missing scene' of the movie I never get tired of reading about! And it's nice to see that Astrid's not loosing hope and trusts Hiccup enough to know he'll wake up eventually. The note she left for Stoick was a very sweet touch.

Looking forward to reading the last part of 'Horizons', and yes, you should definitely do that multi-chapter fic you're planning.

Until next time! :)
Valor Grim chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
A very fluffy addition to the horizons story. I can't wait to see more. Good work and I hope to see the next one soon!
Maythus chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I always enjoy a good Astrid/Hiccup fic and this is definitely a good one. Looking forward for more.