Reviews for If I never knew you
ClassicTVfan15 chapter 9 . 6/19
Here's a way for Vixey and Granny Rose to get in on the action.

Granny Rose: (while taking a stroll outside the barn) So much revelation. And in one night! First, Cash and that Hound, then Waylon and Floyd, and now Dixie and Zelda. Huh, what's next? I fall in love with-(suddenly hears sniffling in the bushes) What in tarnation? (sneaks through the bushes...and sees Vixey looking forlorn) Well, bless my soul!

Vixey: (suddenly realizes that she's being watched) EEP! Oh, hello there.

Granny Rose: Well, stars and garters. What's a pretty little vixen like yourself sniffling about?

Vixey: Why not? After all, my so-called "mate" just dumped me for his former friend. After everything I did for him, he goes and stabs me in the back!

Granny Rose: Hmph! Typical men! One minute, that they say they love you, the next minute, they go and find someone else to fool around with.

Vixey: I take it you must have had experience?

Granny Rose: I didn't get this old by not learning nothing. You gotta watch them sneaky devils. I've had a lot of that today. But don't you worry your pretty little tail about nothing.

Vixey: (blushes) Pretty? I haven't been called that in a while. In fact, I don't think we've been properly introduced. My name's Vixey.

Granny Rose: Fits you perfectly. Mine's Granny Rose. You just stick with me and everything will be alright.

Vixey: Everything? Well, in that case...(blushes)

Granny Rose: (realizes what Vixey's thinking and blushes in return) Well, i-it's been a long time since I've done "that", but...

Vixey: (with newfound confidence) I think we can make it work. I'd say you look good for your age.

Granny Rose: (still blushing) Aw, s-stop it now. I'm not used to this much affection.

Vixey: Well, I'd say we both deserve it. After all, us women have to stay together, right? (winks)

Granny Rose: Took the words right out of my mouth.
ClassicTVfan15 chapter 9 . 3/22
Kudos to you for including my idea. Now all we need is for Vixey and Granny Rose to join in on the fun and then "Hey-hey, everybody's happy!" I mean, no one deserves to be left out, am I right or am I right?
Your ship is way down in ocen it's sunken forever
ClassicTVfan15 chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
I think you could make Dixie and Zelda a couple, so that Dixie isn't completely tortured throughout the story. Also, it's a couple that no one has tried out yet, at least to my knowledge. Maybe something like:

Dixie: Zelda, I've got no one else to turn to. And, between you and Granny Rose, you're more my type.

Zelda: I knew that Cash was sneaky. He always has to have things his way. And what do you mean I'm your type?

Dixie: I wanna be more than just friends. Like girlfriends.

Zelda: You want me to be your girlfriend? As in, "your lover?"

Dixie: Please, Zelda. I'm pregnant and I don't want my pups to live with that liar. And besides, you help me and I'll help you. Please, give it a chance?

Zelda: (sighs) No more cat-related insults, understand?

Dixie: Of course.

Zelda: Then, I'll do it.

Dixie: (squeals, kisses Zelda on the lips)

Zelda: (muffled) Hmph! (Then breathes when Dixie pulls away)

Dixie: Oh, Zelda! You're the best friend I could ever ask for and I love you!

Zelda: Love you, sweetheart. Now, have I cured your sorrow?

Dixie: Oh, yes! You'll be a great second mother.

Zelda: And you'll be a great first mother.

Eh, how about it?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
YOU NEED TO FIX THIS IT MAKES NO SCENSE IN SOME PARTS CAUSE OF THE GRAMMER
Joey461 chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
please write more please this is really interesting and very well wrote write a cash and chief one next!
MaddyR chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Cool... I like it. Please keep writing?
wolf mccloud chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
i think i like this version of the movie better :p
wolf mccloud chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
vixey just got her feelings obliterated...ouch.
wolf mccloud chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
im sorry but you keep missing the "E" in tongue...other than that good chapter
wolf mccloud chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
hehe id say your definition is sex cheif not love
Blue Haze chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Well done, I see your writing skills are improving! You could work a little on your speech, because it is set out rather like a playscript. Please don't take offence to this, I'm just trying to give you a few tips! -
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Cash needs to ditch Dixie and get with Chief!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I would've made tod bisexual.
CharmanderGatomon chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Dude, change your rating. This is NOT k. Just saying.