Reviews for Secret Lovers
Nice
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
aww this was good
bibek chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
its a good romantic story
lovenaruhina27 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
WOW! I LOVE IT! ITS SO CUTE
chyorihime chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
wow!..you did a good job their!..i love how it ends...XD
Maruka21 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I LOVE IT I LOVE TI ILOVE this my most favorite story of all !1
Maruka21 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
OMG SO CUTE
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Great first chapter...I love the plot and the way Naruto and Hinata just meet by accident. If only something like this could have happened in the manga...we would have had some romance instead of all fighting and jutsu...it would have added another dimension to the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
thats so romantice and cute the best and i mean best fanfic ever
Snow Rukia chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I think only jounnin are allowed to wear flak jackets, That's why you see Shikamaru with one, Hinata is a chunnin, So she doesn't wear a flak jackets. asdfghjk, anyways your story is really good so far, but it seems your story is going fast, take time with naruto falling in love with hinata. I don't belive in 'love in first sight'; though i do belive in soul-mates. Love takes time. Hinata didn't immediatley fall in love with naruto the first time she meet him-she just admired him at first then over the years it gradualy turned into love. I hope you take my time and I wish you the very best!

Snow Rukia :3
RisingMist chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
The confession worked pretty nicely. You dealt with everything realistically. Well done.
RisingMist chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Hmmm...It was a nice chapter, but I don't believe that love can happen that fast.

Thanks for sharing an awesome chapter.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm a bit concerned that she might suffocate since you had her fall face first on the bed. I rather liked the start, other than that little detail.

Thanks for sharing.
The Knight of Dread chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
oh Sai...:P

I wonder when IS the wedding? :P

hopefully soon. Nice fic I enjoyed reading it :D
The Knight of Dread chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
He said it!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Very cute chapter i really liked this part. I wonder how the rookie 12 will react.