Reviews for To Live and Grow Up
Alex Daniel chapter 6 . 4/16
Well I have to say, your story is great! By the way, I'm Spanish speaker and my English is pretty bad so forgive any errors that may be committing, sorry.
Going back to the fic, are fantastic to tell the emotions of the characters, each perspective regarding how different their lives is great.
Suffice to say that Peter Pan is my favorite stories and Harry Potter was the first librop I read so I just saw this I felt compelled to read it and have no idea how glad.
Please actualisa soon! has my review from now on!
MUCH INSPIRATION!
The marauders21 chapter 6 . 4/6
HI when will they meet Harry? Please update! also i'd beta if you wish it to be?
Hloveer chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
This is so wonderful, beautiful, incredible!
I really love this idea, is precious! Lily and Oeter oh god so lovely!
I can't wait to see how this goes because eventually Lily is killed by Voldemort and how peter is going to deal with it?
Please continue thisss
Bashirisuku chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
it seems that peter affects the weather on the island, neh? oh and when will he meet Harry?
defyconformity chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Please udate i love
Sea Sire chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I love it please update again soon
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I wonder why Lilly and Sev don't just invite Peter to Hogwarts, he should be able to find it. Is this going to cover all Lilly's years in school? Good fic, update soon _ Ja.
Areus Bookworm chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Woah, talk about extreme weather changes! And I just have to say that I love this story! Truthfully I love most Harry Potter/Peter Pan crossovers, but especially ones that are well written like yours is! I was wondering if this is going to be one of those year-by-year stories that end up with lots of chapters? Or is it going to be one with a time-skip halfway through? Although I love the idea of Lily and Severus meeting with Peter, I can't wait for when Harry is brought in! Update soon!
Luckout22 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
This is such an adorable story, I can't wait for the next chapter 3
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
great story, do hope you continue
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
I love HP and Peter Pan! Your story has a good plot. Please continue!
Hailey C. Black chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Please, pretty please, start this story up again? It's made me so happy and I just want more:]
Anon chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Oh I love this! I cant wait for harry to meet peter and vice versa! Please please continue this!
Ivys Poison chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
hope u write more also does harry stay in neverland with peter or not?
Kircala chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
This is quite amazing. I'm confused that it has not been updated in so long because it's well designed and a really neat plot! If you have abandoned it, why? D:
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »