Reviews for Bastard Prince
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 3 . 3/1
To this Evans person who comes back to read the reviews again: May I have your account name, so I may read Bastard Prince on your account. Please and thank you. :)
Evans chapter 3 . 1/21
I guess ill begin to create an account then... Please wait a few more weeks after February starts please. I have a lot of things this end of January and I judt saw this notice :"( Ill be using my weekends mostly to practice for majors shows that I REALLY need to practice for... So please... wait a little while? Ill be writing as soon as I can on here (once I make an account) and Ill be writing in my free time too. Please wait at least three weeks after the beginning of February! Ill be on this story like baby fat on Mo X3 Ill pm you once everything is set! Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience!
Evans chapter 2 . 1/21
Im entirely up for co writing. I love this series too much to let it just fall off the edge. If I have to amke an account, I will.
jaymekearns89 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Hey there,

Did anyone ever end up re-adopting this fic from you? I was rather devastated when I realised it had been abandoned, and can not find if anyone else has picked it up.
Cynder2013 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Argh
Sithtar chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Sorry to hear that you don't have the chance to continue the story. I do hope your own original work goes well. Good Luck with it :)
DrLowriWatson chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
If I find the time whilst I have college, and possibly a job if I get through, I shall try and pick this up. I agree with you, I think Rhia should have left it as a one-shot. It sucks when things get abandoned, but it can't always be helped. I commend you for trying in the first place. I'll let you know if I get anywhere with it in the next 3 months :)

-Lowri
Dolceconbrio chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Oh, that's a shame, but I guess I understand.
I hope someone nice picks this up, perhaps you could post the name of your favourite down here some time?

Good luck with your book.
I hope to see your nickname on the dedication page of a novel some day, so I will know it's yours.

Sincerely
Dolceconbrio
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Well damn, that's disappointing. I can't judge though, given my own rather severe procrastination problems when it comes to writing. Best of luck to you with your novel, ForgottenEllipses. I bid thee adieu.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
There have been tributes? Spiffy!

I have a sequel worked out in my head but it's just there for my enjoyment because RhiannanT left a bleeding stump.

Good luck with everything!
The Lost Cub chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Thanks for at least letting us know and not leave us hanging on and hoping. I appreciate it.
MushroomRiot chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
IS THIS STORY ABANDONED?
xx-Keks chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Im sad that you apparently wont update this story. Its truly great. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
You said January ! It's August please PLEASE don't abandon this story. UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY
Dolceconbrio chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hi, me again.
I don't really know how this Senior Comprehensive year works, but I was hoping it was over now?
I hope your thesis went well and that you graduated with the highest scores possible.

After these pleasantries, well, I was sort of hoping to know when you would continue this story?
I come back to read it (and the prequel at RhiannanT's) regularly so I'll be able to jump straight back in when I get an update from you.

So are you planning to continue? And if so, could you estimate when?
No pressure or anything, just really really curious.

I wish you the best with whatever you are doing now.
Sincerely