Reviews for Beyond the Veil
razska'spromise chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Please give him back his alchemistry so that he can terrorize the wizarding world love the story so far
TheBleachDoctor chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Interesting so far, and i liked how you acknowledged the language barrier
Desiree1717 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Fantastic story! I absolutely LOVE that Edward and Dumbledore aren't getting alone. And in such a realistic way too!
Venas chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
This is getting interesting. It's different to the other crossovers of these 2 series that I've read.

I really hope you update soon.
Guitar Amateur chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
. . . u-Wowwww... I.. hm... this, um...

. . .

I'd been driven speechless by this good story. Carry on, by all means, carry one! I'm certainly not going to hold you back; if anything, I'm urging you on to do whatever you did to come up with the rest of this story, and beg you to update the moment you get a chance to.

Great Googly Moogly.

Gut Nacht!
Harryswoman chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
THAT'S IT? PLEASE CONTINUE NOW!
iamnoone21 chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
I am really, really excited for this story! This is the most original crossoverfics I've seen yet and can't wait for an update.
Dennisthepinkgoldfish chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
that was awesome!
naru894 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
your story is really interesting but could yo please make edward speech more understandable or the traduction of what he said in parenthesis?

please and thanks

good story
Paego chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
oh the accent! XD I think I'm getting better understanding of it.

Excited to see what will happen. Keep up the awesome work!
hitsugayataichoda chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Glad to see you back and writing again. Thats fustrating, the knife thing:D
Pidgeon-san chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Great chapter! This is one of the most interesting HPxFMA fics I've read! xD
Pajaro Negro chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
You really have to give us more of an idea of what Ed is saying, either in the narration or by making sure that what you write is translatable with Google Translate. It's tough to get through. What is hauz? What the hell was he saying?
emeraldonyxdragon chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Yay, update! I really appreciate the originality part of this fic

where you make Ed more cautious and aggressive, it seems more in tune with his character than just taking Dumbledore's words at face value. Good job.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
rofl, he can barely make an understandable sentence but he can still insult, good old ed. i was really excited to see this updated!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »