Reviews for picturebook girls
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/1
fucking gorgeous.
deanna
underlings chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I don't know how to describe it, but I love the feel of this piece. Just wonderful.
round and round we go chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
wow. just... wow.

great job.
Exploding Tofu chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I lovelovelove your descriptions of Blair, your word choice, and how you reuse phrases and descriptions for emphasis or as metaphors. This story is beautiful :)

-Tofu
Shardaen chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
a;dsfa;ewkfjaodbu;asdf

chuck and blairrr 333333333

idk. they just look so cute...ok not cute. but they match. i guess? they click. teehee

mmm

so this is cute. i really wonder what blair/chuck looked like when they were 5, 6, whateverr. and you put it into words :)
Dairire chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is Blair.

That's really all there is to say.

I love how we're introduced to her and how we see her become dark and scary and Blair.

"For a minute, they're just sixteen, and she's just a girl who's just had her heart broken, and he's just a guy who's there to stop her from shattering like china."

Definitely a different side to Blair and Chuck, honestly I'm speechless.

The ending was perfect. The middle was perfect. It was all perfect.

And beautiful.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
luvd it!
ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSDFGHJ chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I should be working on my story for NaNoWriMo as well, but here i am reading fanfiction. But oh well, an all-nighter or two and i'll be caught up with my word count.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Amazing work! Loved it!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I thought this was a very nice oneshot. Your imagery was amazing, and you did such a great job with this. Hope to read more GG fics from you!
JNYC chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was amazing..
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was excellent to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
IAmAurora chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is nothing short of incredible, one of the best things I've read in a while. I love the way you've captured in words an aspect of why Nate and Blair would never work and why Blair and Chuck were meant to be together. It's impeccably edited and just beautiful.

And I know what you mean about the last five minutes of War at the Roses: a horribly sloppy scene with tawdry dialogue and NC-17 tendencies, but it was definitely an OMG moment lol.

Pleasepleaseplease write more.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I liked it?

And I should be too, I've just recently gotten into Gossip Girl and their relationship is still a little rocky to me?

It was really good though.
a warrior queen chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I don't even watch/read Gossip Girl, but, dude. This is amazing.

Was I even expecting anything else from you?

I LOVE YOU, DO ME NOW.