Reviews for Southern Summers
Wolf2468 chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Please continue please please
dnmann chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
Really good story, wish you would come back and finish.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
Are you finishing this, its a great story?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
This is a great read. Will it ever be finished?
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
i know your busy with college and all, but will you finish this?
DominoL chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
wooowww i just read this story and i love it. never thought i'd see some spashley lovin in georgia. great job
Katie801 chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Hey just wanted to let you know how awesome this story is and hope that you will continue it soon! )
Jiffer011291 chapter 18 . 5/2/2012
I'm really enjoying your writing, not just this story, but this one has been the best so far. Can't wait for the next installment.
UnguidedLight chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Awesome! :)
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
WOW...I just discovered this story today. Liked the 1st chapter so decided wht the heck, b4 I knew it 2hrs have passedI've read all the chpts posted. This is a really great story. Sad tht there's only a few chpts left, but I can't wait to c how u finish this story up!
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Yay! great chapter! pms ;)
Riana Salvatore chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
How I have missed Southern girl Spencer. Sexy Southern girl. Do you think you can read and review my story Romance on the Set?
AllisonK039 chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
Sweett baby jesus! this is probably my favorite spashley story that I have read, Woahhh thank you for that 3 peace
lileyfan1415 chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
Hey,

I liked this chapter. So ashley and Spencer had a talk snirt whether they would make it as a couple when summer ended and brother were sure until ashley said she loved Spencer and it caught Spencer off guard. And then they ended up having sex. Yep I agree guide story should be put as an M rated story. So what happens next?
lileyfan1415 chapter 17 . 1/17/2012
Hey,

I like this story. I likes how you started Spencer and ashleys relationship off slow. It's a really good story line. So what happens next? Now that Spencer and ashley are together. What happens at the end of the summer? Will the love last when ashley home? Hopefully so. Anyways keep going.