Reviews for You Can't Know
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
UPDATE! there has to be more to this! update it! it's amazing. it's unique. i truly enjoy it. i really wish you would add more to it.
Live love and laugh chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
kat chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
why does she have to be so stuborb? why can't he know, why is it alright to constanly hurt damon in order to avoid hurting stefan. please continue because i want to see how it plays out.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
that was good keep it up
phoenixfemme chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Then say it! lol. This story is really getting good. I've been wanting to write an offshoot of this episode but you're going in the exact direction i want it to go in. I bet it's a huge relief to Elena to have a friend like Bonnie who can see both sides of the equation, and who cares enough for her friend to tolerate Damon and Elena's attraction to him. And I don't think it would have burned Damon if she'd bathed in vervain, it would have been a diluted amount that got absorbed but it just may have been enough to prevent compulsion. Elena would be stupid not to do something like that since she no longer had her necklace.
Judith74 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Amazing & Beautiful! Love it :o)
MKayx3 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Very unrwalistic from bonnie, ooc. She hates vampires, especially damon. But I really loved the first chapter. I think you should keep this a one shot
niania86 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Can't wait to read more! Please update soon! :)
Alice chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Love your story so far - hope u update soon!
Cappiesgirl23 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read more! :)
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Update
Deleted100200300 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Again, this was beautiful written! And I loved Bonnies last line - really good work!
shalah chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Its great!

Only mistake (kinda mistake) is that you wrote 'I bathed in vervain..'. If she would have bathed herself in vervain, Damon would have got hurt when he touched her right? It would have been more realistic if she drank some teevervain. :)
Vampirediariesfan chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Love it. Can't wait for an update
toffeenutlatte chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
yay ! *does a happy dance* - she remembers !

now she HAS to tell him. Immediately. This very minute !