Reviews for Ducks, Appendicitis, and Ginger Ale
TheUltimateFangirl2020 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Omg Finn on the stool XD Amazing XD
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 1 . 8/24/2015

Absolutely wonderful job. ;)
FangirlingFanatic chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Super cute and amazing writing! Great job!
Markimoo-Jacksepticeyefan12345 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Such a great story :)
Dayanna.CaHill-Fray-Chase chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I was the same way last time I got surgery. I actually told them I didn't like the anastesea cuz it smelled told my sister she looked like a marshmallow...
Linneagb chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
this was so good. haha elephant!
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Awesome! And I loved the Brian reference:)
hannahginny chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love the doctors comment about their outfits and being pregnet
DoubleCherryPie chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I srarted watching Glee like two days ago and now I'm kind of obsessed. I love all the characters but Kurt's probably my favorite- he's so adorable. I came across this story and I totally love it. Your writing is simply wonderful.

And for the record, "It was like watching two Precious Moments dolls make out" is the single best line I have ever read in a story.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Aww. Poor baby.

I loved the combination of humor and angst here. One of the reasons that I've been enjoying this season of Glee so much is that there has been a revitalization of humor alongside the more serious storylines (or, more accurately, inundations of humor with a trickle of seriousness on the side). It's fun, and it keeps things from getting 'bogged down.' Angst is lovely, but there's something to be said for an author with a sense of humor, and you're definitely one of them. Your author's notes alone never fail to make me smile after even the heaviest of your pieces, and it's the same way with your stories: there's just the right combination of humor and angst that it works.

I loved how protective Finn is in this. I've said it before, but it's true: brotherly Finn, done right, is adorable. And you always capture both of them perfectly and maintain it throughout the entire story. This one was no exception; Finn's reaction at the end was priceless. I can definitely see him coaxing Kurt into rambling and filming it for future reference.

The fourth-wall breakdown was perfect. You absolutely nailed it. It's amazing that I haven't encountered it before, in a way, since it seems so natural that Brittany would think of mpreg as a normal thing, given what she's probably encountered via Internet. (If the Glee universe has "The X Factor," then I'm sure it's encountered things like mpreg, too.) I loved how Santana had to stop her from actually telling the doctor that in order to reduce the confusion of the situation as a whole.

And overall the story was sweet. Kurt panicking over the thought of it being UC broke my heart, but at least he's on the road to recovery now and everything is - mostly - fine. Loved it.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Haha, this was brilliant. I like Kurt on painkillers... the last time I had surgery I hugged all the nurses (or tried to anyway) and I played with my doctors hair. The were all good sports, lol.
AngelHoffman chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
So adorable! I love Kurt and I'm a huge GLEEK ;) Great job!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
this was...AWESOME!
LvSammy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I LOVE All of your Glee fics...AWESOME!