Reviews for Making you mine
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I love that Angel finally got Buffy to realise that what she was doing was wrong; that it wasn't okay to abuse Spike just because he was willing to take it. And I also really liked how you didn't make Spike into a weak victim, but made him ready to fight to get better. And the same with Buffy, too.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
contuie
rouge et noir chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Really enjoyed that, always wanted someone to walk in on Buffy abusing Spike.
Hot Spangel too!
Like that you had Buffy then walking in on them, her shock made me smile.
I do think though that she was repentant & apologetic a bit too quickly to beleive - a little ooc for me, as I think she was convincing herself too much that Spike was not a real person with feelings at the time, but then, I can understand that you'd want to get that self-awareness & apology in there & wrapped up when you're doing a one shot.
Yay! for Angel taking Spike to L.A. with him!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Love the Spangel. It was good that Buffy wasn't a total witch with it.
RipleyWhiteFire chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow that was heart threatening and awesome and sad. I loved every second of it. Thank you! .
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
hm I liked the story but I don't think they should have forgiven Buffy so easily...nice story aside from that...
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
What a sweet sweet story. I loved how everyone got what they needed most in the end. Thank you for writing it.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was a great story filled with angst,passion and of course romance. I really enjoyed it and I love the whole Angel/Spike scene it was hot and sweet(for the obvious reasons). I hope to see more someday.
REJ624 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really liked that. I'd love to read more...
JarodLover chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i like this story i hope that there is more to come ;)