Reviews for Used
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Yeah, "Good luck" is right. Poor Ben. I had a flashback of Invisible Sun when he was heading to the Utonium house in the rain, all out of sorts. At least he has Dexter (and everyone Dexter has). And I loved Utonium's line, "Dexter's no exception, but he just wants to get hold of it because you're attached to it." So cute!
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Not the most upbeat ending. Sort of a sobering way to say things are still out to get us, but we have eachother. I like it.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I can't even get mad at Gwen. Kevin a little bit because he's so hostile. Can I just hug and them slap some sense into both of them?
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
That bit at the end about killed me. That was several months later, correct? What a transition from that comforting household Ben was taking shelter in. I greatly enjoyed the first part with its realism.

Did Ben's misfortune occur after Dexter's capture in 'Taken'? I've been a little concerned I may be estimating wrong, as I figured Mandy's arrest order wouldn't allow him to leave DexLabs at all. That and the girl's home in Townsville still stands, which I thought I recalled reading at some point had been overtaken. Hmm.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
As you may recall, I first stumbled upon your works with your story 'Haywire', the story directly following this. After taking time then to read it without prior knowledge of your set-up of the FusionFall universe, it was odd, hard, and I saw things from Kevin and Gwen's view.

After reading everything else in your stories, (besides "Gat", which I save for last), and finally reading this story which connects 'Haywire'...I believe I shall re-read that one to just see it from a different perspective than before. It is so hard now, seeing how wrong Gwen and Kevin are.

I'm used to Kevin being wrong and intimidated by folks like Dex, but the way Gwen is acting reminds me of her when they were 10 years old. Back when I disliked her as a character. And with the setting as it stands, I can easily see why Ben's old group and family are so far apart from him now, and why the Utoniums were so close in 'Haywire'.
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Very cool. Poor Ben and Dexter.
DEEDEE chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD LEAVE DEXTER ALONE , I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISLIKE DEXTER , SO LISTEN UP , DEXTER IS PART OF THE TEAM , IF I SEE ANOTHER STORY LIKE THIS FROM YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE , I WILL KILL YOU OR THAT PERSON , REMEBER MY WARNING . - DEEDEE
LuffyMarra chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Great as always! Glad Shaan realized his mistake and apologized to Ben, at least he has one person in the plumber he might be able to trust. I loved the homey scene between Dex, Ben and the Professor, it was very moving. Even Morton gave a feel of caring more about Ben then his other friends. Least Ben now knows he has a place to go that will always expect him, that's the best part about this story. Good thing the PPGs weren't there, hate to see what they would have done to Gwen and Kevin for doing that to Ben.
22-ZeWeirdo-22 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh dear... now it's a bit easier to understand why Kevin and Ben weren't talking in Haywire. While i can understand Gwen's thoughts, i find Kevin's attitude very annoying. Money, money, money... idiot. -.-

I say this way too often, but this is brilliant, LB. Loving it as always. -

~Weirdo.
The1Hobbit chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
LOVED THIS! I realy liked what you added from what I saw before. Thats what I love about you, no matter how many tmes I get something from you theres alwasy more and more and MORE!

I wonder if I start with the word 'angst' today what you could add to it by wensday. haha! Love ya darlin!

Sam
Orson Zedd chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
You're a highly skilled writer. I'm afraid I can't really tell you anything stylistically that'd be of much use.

You portray Ben interestingly. I've always sort of seen him as a fairly empty-headed character, but you seem to have picked up on something the show recently suggested, that he simply is apathetic. I suppose he could afford to appear more egotistical. It's a quality he shares with Dexter, well earned in both cases.

That's probably absolutely useless to you, but I look forward to your writing in general.

Signing like it's necessary,

Orson Zedd
Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Nice ending, leads right into the fight.

Short, but sweet.
dragonflysky chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aw... poor Ben. I can't seem to get it in me enough to feel bad for Gwen and Kevin yet... but I can see where they are coming from. Great job. Keep up the good work.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Woah, that'll leave mark.
Cybra chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Seriously not cool on both Kevin and Gwen's parts. Understandable that each in their own way is trying to protect Ben, but jeez. When Gwen shows up in Haywire, it's gonna be seriously awkward