Reviews for This Is Me Taking Care Of You
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Loved it! Nice nice follow up. I laughed about how much Sam kept eating lol...it would only make sense! :-) and it was just nice...they were of course traumatized by what went down, and the nightmares would only make sense, but i liked that you didnt male them into basket cases over it. It certainly wasnt pleasant, but it also wasnt the worst thing theyve been through. As usual, you are a genius. I just love your stories! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is actually a pretty typical day for them. Maybe after a while, a person becomes numb to kidnapping, attempted murder, and cages. Just saying.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Type your review here...
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I think it's adorable and extremely endearingnthat he is so worried about his big brother that he decidedly doesn't care about all he carp he went through in the past couple days just because Dean is hurt and in pain
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Great tag to a great episode. Sometimes I just can't get enough hurt!dean, and this is one of those stories that fill that need nicely. -tvj12
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
nice, i like that Sam felt absolutely no self pity here (not that he usually does in any of your works). It was cool to watch him boss Dean around too.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
The Benders episode left them in such bad shape we needed a whole nother episode of them cleaning up and getting better. I lked this story.
Ani101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh I loved this story! Benders was one of the best episodes ever and I really like what you did with this, well done!

Ani
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
good. that's all i can say, good.

the benders creeped me out, what they were about to do to sam...
madeinfrance chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Great again. I really love those kind of stories of my boys, specially now that their relationship in the show is so bad...Thanks for getting me the season 1 and 2' Sam and Dean back, I've been missing them.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really miss this, i thought we'd get it back this season. Enjoyed the fic!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Okay. I totally heart the way you deal with Sam. Great characterization. And advertising in review responses totally works. :D
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
oh boy, that was about as sweet and wonderful as it gets. Pure, simple, brotherly love and care, great writing. I absolutely loved it.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Aw, Clair -

This was just amazing. I totally enjoyed it. I think we're all looking forward to the day we can all get back to the boys taking care of one another.

Sorry I missed you in Chicago. I've been sick and wasn't able to make it this year, but I look forward to coming next year. Love the pic of Joshua and Misha.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I miss this Sam and Dean, the brothers who love and care for each other. I don't know why the show can't go back to the way they were in season 1 and 2. At that time Sam and Dean would have died to protect each other. Dean did sell his soul so Sam could live. Maybe we'll see them again someday on the show. Great job showing the brothers who put the other first.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »