Reviews for Forget Me Not
Gir276 chapter 11 . 8/7
I really like this story but, we understand that if you are writing this then you do what you do and enjoy.
BUT... it would be well like it maybe you wrote another female naruto and Sasuke story, but maybe one that you would enjoy writing
Aipom4 chapter 11 . 7/22
I miss them too
Aipom4 chapter 10 . 7/22
U want a dead kakashi
Aipom4 chapter 8 . 7/22
I love how they call her mama
xelosamami chapter 11 . 7/22
on kik but please no words can express how much I feel for your story. I need you to continue I love the plot I need to know what happens with Kiba/Naruto/Sasuke I just love this story so much I have an account on wattpad xelosa-mami I just love your story so much please continue it ️
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 11 . 7/7
Gah! I want more sasunaru.. was naruto pregnant with sasuke's baby? and she lost it because of sasuke? is that why she doesn't want to trust him? pls continue! it really is a good story and the OOc-ness doesn't really bother me much because the character's personality does match the feel you have set up for the story
nausasulover chapter 11 . 7/4
i love this its different u dont read something like this every day i really hope you read this and think about continuing bc its amazing all the characters are i love the kids and naruto connection with itachi and i love the unbreakable bond she has with sasuke now i usually dont like the femnaruto stories but i love how you put this together it makes sensen it seems like it could actually happen n just to let u know this is the longest commrnt i have ever made on i story i will follow ur work pls continue and keep writing
WeirdChocolateLover chapter 1 . 6/2
Hi. After reading the whole thing, I literally crave for more chapters, and more scenes for Naru and Sasuke. I know that you have doubts about continuing this story, or perhaps you've decided to stop writing this at all considering the last date you have updated according to the info posted is last 2013. There is a very big chance that you aren't going to read this review, or more like a plea, but I really hope you'll read this and think about it. I really love the way you write, it's filled with such intricate detail and actions, and that's what I am really looking for. The flow of the story, it's pacing, I have no problems with that, in fact I think it's bloody brilliant. I really really really don't mind about how Naruto's personality is somewhat OOC-ish, and I think it should be. This is your story, and it's so awesome. And so I really wish for you to continue and write a couple of more chapters. This is the first time I ever reviewed in the last 3 years I've been reading in this site, and to relay my message to you is the sole reason I've decided to create an account. I really hope you'll continue this story. Please, please, please do. I beg you.
Uzuzu chapter 11 . 5/17
Nice story but I dont like how naruto became slutty and it seems like she has to visit a psysiatrist[not quite sure about the term]
Elee Baby chapter 11 . 4/1
I like your story. it's unique and has some kind of charm to it. I wish you'd continue with the story.
QuickSilver1801 chapter 11 . 2/7
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Ok usually, I don't like OCs but the kids...GAHHH ADORABLE! They just ripped my heart to pieces. Momo is like the spoiled baby of the family and adorable little Shiro is the quiet obedient one and then Kaira is the oldest tsundere of the family. SHIRO IS TOO ADORABLE GAHHHHH! He HAS to be my favorite out of the three. They have such character and I love the interaction between the Uchiha brothers and Naruto.

I love how Naruto and Itachi have such a deep sibling bond. Call me sadistic, but I kind of want Sasuke to suffer jealousy from what he has done (even though I don't know what exactly he did to break Naruto's trust...leaving Konoha for Orochimaru is enough for me!) so I want him to find out about Naruto and Kakashi.

I really want to see the interaction between Gaara and Naruto! And will Kiba, Shikamaru, Neji, and Rock Lee ever come back? Also, if they do, will Gaara, Kiba, and Sasuke have a faceoff or something? Ha! I can just IMAGINE the tension that would create.

I've been on this site for about 4-5 years so I consider myself an experienced fanfic reader (though not so much as a writer...I'm good at correcting stories and stuff but not so much at writing my own...) and your fic is one of the better ones I've read. I love the plot and I think it's just so original! I know there are other fem!Naruto fics out there but I haven't read any quite like yours yet. I would absolutely LOVE it if you continued this fic and I can just tell you now, this will be one of the fics I obsessively follow until it's completely finished. Usually I don't read uncomplete stories because of this but yours caught my eye.

PLEASE PLEASE finish this!
~QuickSilver1801
mel.xo chapter 11 . 2/4
Noooo, I need to know what happened! I also want to see their relationship get back on track. This is such a good fic, I really hope you come back to this!
Jamie chapter 11 . 1/12
I know it's been like 2-3 years now. But it's honestly such a good story, I'd love for it to be continued.
Anonymous-Please chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this story. It is absolutely beautiful and wonderful and inspiring and motivating and amazing and I just love it. So, please don't give up on this. Please don't give up on this story. Please.
Vsta chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Im a new reader and i really do love your story.
I dont even realized its already 5am xD
I just loooove this story and naruto s bonds with the 3 kids. I do hope you will continue this story ;_;